Can you bring Bottled Water into parks?

Partyof12

Mouseketeer
I know it sounds stupid but I just thought that since airlines won't let you bring bottled water, maybe Disney is the same. I would like to bring our own water and snacks to save money. Will that be okay?

We walk in with one bottle each...purchased at our resort with our breakfast....never been a problem.

I know for a fact that my twin can't drink the water that is sold at the parks. She gets sick from it (we dont' know why, but it happens). I believe she may have taken her own water in one time, but that was only because she couldn't drink the water in the parks.

:)

Yes, you can brink water in. Ds and I frequently go to MK for day trips, and I always pack a little cooler with 6 bottles of water, some bagged apple slices, goldfish, nuts, and string cheese.

I have never had anyone say anything to me. I have also seen people in the parks with the big full size coolers, pulling them around. I am guessing there is no way to sneak that in...:)

We always bring a small soft sided cooler into the parks. we have one that fits under the stroller and is big enough to pack water and some other snacks. That way we don't pay the high price for there food.

You can bring your own water in (we brought in several bottles of Aquafina). The other thing you can do is (if you can still find them) you can bring in one or two Brita Water Fill & Go Bottles. We brought a couple of them, occasionally got a cup of ice from any of the counter service/snack locations (free), filled from the fountains (where I can't stand the taste of the water). After being filtered by the F&G bottle, the water was JUST FINE.

We got ours at Boscovs, they were on 75% off clearance.

Good luck finding them if you decide to go that route!

Enjoy the magic! :thumbsup2

We freeze some and bring them in a soft-sided cooler. They melt as the day goes on keeping us in cold bottled water at all times

You are allowed to bring in "small, soft-sided, coolers" into any of the parks. The prohibitions are nothing in glass and no alcoholic beverages.

At the water parks if you can carry, drag, or wheel the cooler it is allowed. Again, nothing in glass and no alcoholic beverages. The biggest cooler I have ever seen anyone bring into TL was about four feet long, two feet high and two feet wide with a handle and wheels. Everything it it was legal except the jar of pickles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter