Can you bring bags into ride queues?

blobberhead

Mouseketeer
Can you bring bags into ride queues at SeaWorld, or will they force you to put them in a locker first?

Piggybacking off your thread. Are the lockers free or must you pay?? Also what about refillable cups, are there cup holders for them?

Think the lockers cost $1-2, definitely not free. Also must use locker for Journey to Atlantis.

Can you leave things in your pockets?

How long are the lockers good for?

There's no metal detectors, so you can (I keep my phone with me). Just be aware that it's very easy for things to fall out

And you pay for the lockers per hour

can we bring the bags into the line if we have someone with us that is not planning to ride (grandma won't ride but will want to go through the line with us)?

She wouldn't enjoy waiting in lines at SeaWorld. I believe only one had an aquarium that was somewhat entertaining while waiting, otherwise you miss nothing by waiting elsewhere. If you have QQ you can sometimes double up and do two coasters with one locker rental.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter