• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

?? Can you bring a camera on the waterpark rides ??

bbump

Always trying to book a new trip.....
Are waterproof cameras (with a wrist strap) allowed on waterpark rides? Would love to be able to catch some great "Kodak Moments" Thanks!

You will see several Photopass photographers throughout the WPs as well. One of my favorite picture of my kids is one that a Photopass photographer took of them in Typhoon Lagoon's lazy river. They even have a special WP Photopass card on a wriststrap.

I just bought a waterproof camera for our Typhoon Lagoon day so I sure hope I can bring it on the rides.

You mean like this picture taken on Teamboat Springs?

P8110074.jpg

We found that the digital waterproof cameras take much better pictures than those disposable waterproof cameras.

We were never told that we couldn't have the camera and it was on my wrist most of the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter