Can you book tours at 180 days?

everythingALICE

I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I
I called the Disney Tour line to book Dolphins in Depth and the Magical Milestones Tour for September. The CM on the phone said that those can be booked 180 days in advance, but couldn't get into the system. :confused3 He seems surprised and quite apologetic, but was convinced that it couldn't possibly be full (this was at about 170 days). I just wanted to make sure that the tours did in fact change to 180 days, like the CM said, and not 90. Thanks!

I called the Disney Tour line to book Dolphins in Depth and the Magical Milestones Tour for September. The CM on the phone said that those can be booked 180 days in advance, but couldn't get into the system. :confused3 He seems surprised and quite apologetic, but was convinced that it couldn't possibly be full (this was at about 170 days). I just wanted to make sure that the tours did in fact change to 180 days, like the CM said, and not 90. Thanks!

Yes. The Magical Milestone Tour is still bookable at 180 days. The tour only occurs Monday/Wednesday/Friday, so maybe he was checking a non tour day?

Try again. When we booked the surfing lessons for our daughter at the 180 day mark, the CM was unable to get in the system. The next day however, it worked fine!

Which tours are 180 days? Just the two listed or are there others?

virtually *everything* is 180 days. all part of the lovely A LA CARTE system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter