Can you book ILL and VQ for the same ride?

Swimmergirl

DIS Veteran
We're planning on being in Epcot in early June and I'm working out our strategy to get on Guardians. Can one member of our party try to get an ILL and at the same time someone else is trying to book us in the virtual queue? Can you get both on the same day? Will the system kick you off if you try?

We're planning on being in Epcot in early June and I'm working out our strategy to get on Guardians. Can one member of our party try to get an ILL and at the same time someone else is trying to book us in the virtual queue? Can you get both on the same day? Will the system kick you off if you try?
You could for Remy, so it's assumed that it will work for GotG.

We did for GotG. We did not get a bg for the 7:00 draw, so we went ahead and bought LL and got a time choice of 4:50. At 1:00, we tried VQ again and got it. The time was estimated to be around 3:40.
Very glad we went ahead and bought LL. Riding it twice was fantastic!

Do you need to have park reservations for Epcot if buying an ILL for Guardians?

Do you need to have park reservations for Epcot if buying an ILL for Guardians?

If you have an AP or hopper, you can book without a park reservation for Epcot. Otherwise you need the park reservation.

What time can you purchase ILL for GOG? Or is it only active once you enter the park?

I understand VQ I think 7am or 1pm on your Epcot Park reservation day? Is WIFI or 5G working better for you guys ?

What time can you purchase ILL for GOG? Or is it only active once you enter the park?

I understand VQ I think 7am or 1pm on your Epcot Park reservation day? Is WIFI or 5G working better for you guys ?
We purchased it online while at our resort around 7:10am. We used Wifi.

If you are staying in a WDW Resort you can book it at 7am. If not, you have to wait until you're in the park assuming there are any left.

If you are staying in a WDW Resort you can book it at 7am. If not, you have to wait until you're in the park assuming there are any left.
If staying at a Disney resort, or other select hotel, you can book an ILL for Guardians at 7:00. If not, you have to wait until Epcot opens (open does not include early entry). You do not have to be in the park. You can make your ILL from anywhere.

1654471205984.png

If staying at a Disney resort, or other select hotel, you can book an ILL for Guardians at 7:00. If not, you have to wait until Epcot opens (open does not include early entry). You do not have to be in the park. You can make your ILL from anywhere.

View attachment 674312

Thanks. I wasn't sure about the just when it opens or having to be in. Either way it seems to be a moot point at this time as the ILL seems to be gone well before 9.

Thanks. I wasn't sure about the just when it opens or having to be in. Either way it seems to be a moot point at this time as the ILL seems to be gone well before 9.
Yesterday and today seem to have been exceptions.

1654475871878.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter