• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you book an AP rate and get free dining

animalkingdom15

DIS Veteran
I was thinking of booking August 15-21 with my AP staying at BWI - outer building garden suite - club level and just read that there was a possibility that of free dining coming out tomorrow. Can free dining be added to an reservation booked under and AP rate.

Never mind. I was just informed that I can either apply the AP rate or free dining, but not both. Since I'm doing CL, that probably makes some of the dining plan overkill in the first place.

Never mind. I was just informed that I can either apply the AP rate or free dining, but not both. Since I'm doing CL, that probably makes some of the dining plan overkill in the first place.

You would also have to buy Magic Your Way tickets with the free dining package. Since you have an AP, you could save them for another trip.

I'm just going to stick with my Aug 8-15 stay at WL - Club Level under my AP rate. It's only 5 min away via bus to the MK area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter