• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you book 9 in a 2 bedroom at SSR?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
My family is looking for a last minute trip...SSR is available, but my son and his wife will have 7 kids with them. Can I book them into SSR? The kids would be happy to sleep in sleeping bags. If I can do it, will I have to call. We want everyone to have a MB.

Bobbi

My family is looking for a last minute trip...SSR is available, but my son and his wife will have 7 kids with them. Can I book them into SSR? The kids would be happy to sleep in sleeping bags. If I can do it, will I have to call. We want everyone to have a MB.

Bobbi

How old is the youngest child? If 3 and under I think they expect them to sleep in the pac n play. My daughter booked 5 (1 adult and 4 kids) in a 1 bedroom a couple of years ago and had no problem even with ME. This was before MBs though. I think the official line is that they will not provide bedding and towels for the extra person.

How old is the youngest child? If 3 and under I think they expect them to sleep in the pac n play. My daughter booked 5 (1 adult and 4 kids) in a 1 bedroom a couple of years ago and had no problem even with ME. This was before MBs though. I think the official line is that they will not provide bedding and towels for the extra person.

The youngest is 9. They are fine with not being provided linens, just want to be sure that all can get MB.

Nope, SSR is max of 8 in the 2br. The treehouse villas sleep 9, as do OKW 2br.

Unless something has recently changed, DVC has allowed 5 guests in all One Bedroom Villas (except AKV Value) and 9 in all Two Bedroom Villas (except Value). The SLEEPING CAPACITIES vary by resort, with SSR being one location that only accommodates 8 in a 2B. But they'll still allow 9 names on the reservation, even at SSR.

Thank you for your responses. I have not heard a definitive "book it" from my son. When and if, I do, I will first try OKW which right now is also available, but if they can have the 9 in SSR, is good to help them actually get a reservation so close to their dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter