• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you believe it. I Got an email but the wrong one!

daisylove

<font color=purple>Met a DISboard Celebrity!<br><f
Ugh! I need a discount for December at WL. I finally got an email but it is only until Sept 28. They are killing me...

To add to my depression I actually got a postcard a few weeks ago and it was for the same dates. My 1st email and postcard and I can't use them...

I just got the same e-mail. I sent WDW an e-mail to ask what I had to do to get e-mail rates and they sent me this for Sept. I'm waiting for Nov-Dec. Oh well, at least I know they have my address.

Just a suggestion, but why don't you try calling and telling them you got a postcard a few weeks ago for the promo ending 9/28 and now you've gotten a 2nd postcard for the same thing and is it possible they meant to send you the postcard for the Oct - Dec timeframe. Just be innocent and sweet...it can't hurt.

I am going to call today. I don't mean to sound ungrateful. I am actually very excited that I have begun receiving them after so many years of nothing but it is like they know I will go no matter what discount or no...Guess I have been too easy visiting 4 x/year:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter