Can you add a guest to your resort mid stay?

LoriZH

<font color=CC66CC>The GooGoo Dolls rock!!!!<br><f
We are going to be staying at the Contemporary Resort which sleeps 5. There's only 4 of us now, DH, DSs & myself. However, my daughter would like to join us for at least 4 nights. I assume I would just tell the front desk that we are adding her to the room, but would we be able to add her to Dining also for the length of stay for her? We're staying 9 nights, she'll only be there 4.

Has anyone done this before and if so, how would it work? I just don't want to add her to the dining plan if they're going to make us put her on for our entire stay. She already has a 3 day hopper pass and 1 day at a water park if she chooses to use them. I know we would have to buy her at least 1 day to put her on the dining plan.

So...any thoughts about this? Thanks pixiedust:

We are going to be staying at the Contemporary Resort which sleeps 5. There's only 4 of us now, DH, DSs & myself. However, my daughter would like to join us for at least 4 nights. I assume I would just tell the front desk that we are adding her to the room, but would we be able to add her to Dining also for the length of stay for her? We're staying 9 nights, she'll only be there 4.

Has anyone done this before and if so, how would it work? I just don't want to add her to the dining plan if they're going to make us put her on for our entire stay. She already has a 3 day hopper pass and 1 day at a water park if she chooses to use them. I know we would have to buy her at least 1 day to put her on the dining plan.

So...any thoughts about this? Thanks pixiedust:

If you want her to have the DDP, she must be added for the entire time and have the same tickets as everyone else on the reservation. She can be added at check in for just the nights she will be there, but will have to pay OOP for her meals. Also, if she is over 18, you will have to pay an extra adult fee of $25/night for the 4 nights she is there (this would also have to be paid for the 9 nights if she is added for the whole trip). Keep in mind that if she will be there at the beginning of the trip and you are using DME, she will not be able to use that if she's not on the reservation. If she is coming later and you add her when you check in, she can be registered for DME back to the airport. HTH :).

Thank you!!!

She doesn't have to be put on the DDP, we can pay for her meals and like I mentioned, she already has 3 days left on her pass plus a water park day. She is 20 so I knew I would have to pay an extra $25, I just wasn't sure about the rest.

Thanks again! pixiedust:

Thank you!!!

She doesn't have to be put on the DDP, we can pay for her meals and like I mentioned, she already has 3 days left on her pass plus a water park day. She is 20 so I knew I would have to pay an extra $25, I just wasn't sure about the rest.

Thanks again! pixiedust:

You're welcome.....have a great trip :goodvibes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter