Can we use TS and pay OOP at the same time?

stitchbearfan

Earning My Ears
I'm traveling with DS (13) and DS (10) to WDW in 16 days!:cool1:
My DS (13) sometimes still wants to eat off of the childrens menu. Can I
pay OOP for him (saving the TS for a later date) and still use TS credits for
me and DS (10)?

Thanks for the feedback

Yes, but be sure to tell them and check that they don't take more credits and that if you pay for the other meal with a credit card that it only gets charged for the one meal.

We've done that quite a bit with no problem.

We've gone during Free Dining the last three years, and we always book 3-5 more meals than we have credits for. I look up the prices in advance and we pay OOP for the ones that are the worst value on the DDP. You would think it would be the same places for both kids and adults, but it's not. As a result, we end up paying OOP for our adult meals 3-5 places (while using TS credits for the children) and paying OOP for the children's meals 3-5 places (while using TS credits for the adults). It works out great, because we get the maximum value out of the DDP while still getting to eat everywhere we want to eat (without feeling like we're shortchanging ourselves).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter