• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can we talk glow cubes?

Same. I am tempted to ask if I could buy it separately as my kids would love that glow flower. But then they'd just fight over it. 🙄
My daughter would love it too! Maybe I'll ask if I can just buy it next year when we go to Nomad. Idk if my son would like it so my kids may not fight over it ! 😅🤞

My daughter would love it too! Maybe I'll ask if I can just buy it next year when we go to Nomad. Idk if my son would like it so my kids may not fight over it ! 😅🤞
I have twin girls that will definitely fight over it if I only got one.

OK hear me out- bring them home clean them really well and then keep them around for your kids to use during power outages. They light up rooms with just enough light to use his night lights or to light the way if the power goes out during a storm. They take one button to press on but not nearly as bulky as a flashlight so you can keep them by their bed.

They work brilliantly here where I live where we get ice storms that like to knock the power out for several days. We will leave several on all the time in the bathrooms just glowing and they last for forever.

I have a few from years and years ago. They still work and I bring them out once in awhile to put in my drink. :wizard:

Has anyone had issues with leaks? Especially the poison apple cube… I used two about a week ago, cleaned them up, and now one of the apples randomly turned on and won’t turn off. On closer inspection it looks like liquid got on the inside, and I can’t figure out how to open it.

IMG_8735.jpgIMG_8926.jpg
A couple of glow cubes from my October trip. Different drinks, same cubes, but they were both great. The first is a spice apple cider from Hollywood Studios. The second is the Jack-o-lantern float from Sunshine Tree Terrace. I think they are both gone now, though.

I have a Millennium Falcon and a Death Star from (I believe) a Dark Side half marathon weekend. I have a few others too, but those are my clear faves.

Love this thread. I'm obsessed with them as well. My fave is the "seed pod" from Pandora. It's an odd one for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter