Can we see most of it in 12 Days?

julz_e

Earning My Ears
We just added 2 more days to our trip! Can we see most of Disney then, or will we still miss some?
WE are leaving sept 19-30th....this will be our first trip!

I think you could be there a whole month and not see everything. Do you have the park hopper option added to your tickets? If so you could probably cover alot of ground then- good luck!!

I think you'll be able to see everything as many times as you choose!
We have always stayed around 7 days and have always felt like we did everything, but next year we are staying 14!
We want to be more leisurely and take our time to "stop and smell the roses"!
Have a great trip!:goodvibes

yes we have the park hopper and water parks and more... I wanted to make sure we really have fun, and take it at a pace that is enjoyable!

I think you'll have time to see what you want. We stayed for 8 days the first time and 1o the next. This time we are back to 8 full days.

The first time we were so worried about "seeing everything" that we never had time to relax. The idea of going back to the resort for an afternoon swim got thrown out the window because once we were at the parks we just kept going and going.
The second time we stayed longer hoping for a more "relaxed" trip - It didn't work.

This time we are going to cut ourselves some slack and we've decided that instead of feeling like we have to do everything we are going to take it slow and only do the things we really want to do.

For your first trip I think you've got a great amount of time. Just plan your days and then when you get there relax and take it slow.

We have gone 10 times and we find something new every time.
I think 12 days will give you a lot of time for a newbie.
Remember take your time and enjoy it for the first time. :jumping1:Trust me you will be back for more and do your favorites and maybe something new. :sulley:

Try to get in some other interesting FL sites too. We did Gatorland, Kennedy Space Center, Sea World, drove on the beach in Daytona, St. Augustine, and other spots during our long trips. Kids loved these places too!!

We did 10 days last year, 13 days this year and are doing 12 days next year. That is about the right amount of time in my eyes. Yes you can do almost everything at a leisurely pace, especially in september when it should be slower and less crowded. I agree about the park hoppers too, it's a must for us. We are not the commando type either. There will always be more to see because of little side things going on at different times of days at the parks, so enjoy your next trip too!

Try to get in some other interesting FL sites too. We did Gatorland, Kennedy Space Center, Sea World, drove on the beach in Daytona, St. Augustine, and other spots during our long trips. Kids loved these places too!!

This one sounds like it belongs in the thread "why do you keep going to Disney, don't you know there are other places to visit" :confused3

12 days during the typical slow time of sept, will get you a long way. I think you will be well pleased. However, you still won't have seen and done everything, but you will have a great sampling!

I will be there about the same time as you..just 8 days for me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter