Can we ride more than once with FP+ and rider swap?

chrissydeon

Earning My Ears
I apologize if this has been asked before, but I couldn't seem to find the answer I am looking for.

Let's use Space Mountain as an example:
I am planning on using rider swap for my family of 5 (Myself, DH, DD11, DD8, and DS 10 months) and I am trying to get my strategy down. If all 4 of us that can ride have fast passes for SM, can two of us go through the fast pass line and get a rider swap pass, and then when the first two exit can the other two also go through and collect a second rider swap pass? That way we all get to ride twice?

Sorry if that sounds confusing, I am new to this. Thanks in advance for the help!!

I don't have an answer, but I have an add on question I was just about to post. :) (Hope you don't mind PP.)

It will be me, DH, DS8, and DD5. DD5 is on the edge of hitting 44". I am afraid to make FP+s for her for the 44" rides if she won't make it. Could we child swap with her - my DH and DS go, then I go with DD and if she doesn't make the height, the I'll ride with my DS. It seems a little like "cheating" the system, but I just don't know how to plan with her height being right on the go/no go line.

Please note: Only 2 Guests are allowed per Rider Switch Pass.

Is that 2 total? Or the pass holder PLUS 2 guests???

I apologize if this has been asked before, but I couldn't seem to find the answer I am looking for.

Let's use Space Mountain as an example:
I am planning on using rider swap for my family of 5 (Myself, DH, DD11, DD8, and DS 10 months) and I am trying to get my strategy down. If all 4 of us that can ride have fast passes for SM, can two of us go through the fast pass line and get a rider swap pass, and then when the first two exit can the other two also go through and collect a second rider swap pass? That way we all get to ride twice?

Sorry if that sounds confusing, I am new to this. Thanks in advance for the help!!

It sounds to me like it would work. But I have not tried it.

I don't have an answer, but I have an add on question I was just about to post. :) (Hope you don't mind PP.)

It will be me, DH, DS8, and DD5. DD5 is on the edge of hitting 44". I am afraid to make FP+s for her for the 44" rides if she won't make it. Could we child swap with her - my DH and DS go, then I go with DD and if she doesn't make the height, the I'll ride with my DS. It seems a little like "cheating" the system, but I just don't know how to plan with her height being right on the go/no go line.

I have seen others ask questions like this and it seems like all people responding agreed that it has worked just fine. I am planning to use this plan (fast pass and child swap) in June when we go...I have a 11,9,7 and 2 year old...so the older kids want to ride the big rides and obviously 2 yr old can't...love having the big split in age...but it makes MK a little more challenging to keep everyone busy and happy.

In my experience no ! Our experience in December 13 and February 14 was that you get one rider swap pass per ride each time you enter the SB or FB line for each non riding child.

The rider swap pass was valid for three riders total. You can use that RS pass via the FP line after the first party rides in any way you see fit.

Plan your FP+ and standby options accordingly.

Yes, three total. We have used this many times. Always rider plus two more guests.

I still don't understand. We've never done baby swap. DH, DDIL, DS, myself and 2 yr DGS.

I stay with 2 yr. DH, DDIL and DS go on SM. They get baby swap. For me to go, do I need to use my FP+ plus use baby swap for two others to go again? Or do I just need the baby swap pass?

I still don't understand. We've never done baby swap. DH, DDIL, DS, myself and 2 yr DGS. I stay with 2 yr. DH, DDIL and DS go on SM. They get baby swap. For me to go, do I need to use my FP+ plus use baby swap for two others to go again? Or do I just need the baby swap pass?

You just need the rider swap pass.

you get one rider swap per family. (so those of you with more then one child--)

learned that the hard way last dec

3 babies 16 people and only one rider swap ticket.

we learned to show two babies at two different times

You get 1 RS pass per non-riding child/ride. Since you only have 1 child who would not meet the height requirement on most rides (the 10 month old), you will only be able to get 1 RS pass. That RS pass is good for up to 3 people. So the 8 y/0 and 11 y/o could ride a second time, but only one parent would be able to ride the second time (presumably the parent that initially stays with the infant).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter