• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can we resell our MVMCP tix

krismanda

Mouseketeer
We have to cancel our December trip. I believe the MVMCP tickets are non refundable. Does anyone know if we can sell the tickets ?

I believe if you look at the fine print you'll see that they prohibit resale as well.

Although the party tickets say they are non-refundable, I would call Disney ticketing and explain that you are cancelling the trip. Others have posted that Disney worked with them and they were able to get a refund for their party tickets.

Although the party tickets say they are non-refundable, I would call Disney ticketing and explain that you are cancelling the trip. Others have posted that Disney worked with them and they were able to get a refund for their party tickets.

We had to cancel a trip a few years ago and Sisney refunded our party tickets with no issues.

Krismanda. If your tickets are for December, 19th, and you still have them, I buy them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter