• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can we refill water bottles at hotels unnoticed?

merlee76

Mouseketeer
Can we refill regular water bottles at the resort food courts' soda machines??

Thanks. So they won't stop you for filling up bottles? We don't need the refillable mugs otherwise. I want to bring the bottles into the park. Assuming that's still allowed.

Thanks. So they won't stop you for filling up bottles? We don't need the refillable mugs otherwise. I want to bring the bottles into the park. Assuming that's still allowed.

No they will not stop you. And any Counter Service location in the parks will refill them for you too.

Yes,still allowed,but if you don't want to bring them,Counter Service locations will give you free water in THEIR cups.

The CS locations will NOT refill your personal bottles per Health regs.:)

You are correct. I didn't think my reply all the way through. This is what I meant to say.

Disney doesn't charge for water from the tap (or soda machines) so no, they would not stop you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter