• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can we pull this off again?

Getting so close!! We are going the same time as you (well a bit shorter) Sep 14-21 :) Your kids and grand baby are just adorable!!

I know it is!!! Im getting more and more excited.. summer is gonna be epic then bam Disney!! and thank you!! and if you see us there make sure you say HI!!

Hi there, I was reading your TR and see that you are staying at POR in Sept as my family is as well. I noticed you said your children were going to do the pirate cruise from YC. I was thinking of having my 3 children do the pirate cruise as well but I thought POR had one. Is the one your booking suppose to be better? Do you know anything about the cruise from POR? Thanks.
PS your grandson is beautiful

Hi there, I was reading your TR and see that you are staying at POR in Sept as my family is as well. I noticed you said your children were going to do the pirate cruise from YC. I was thinking of having my 3 children do the pirate cruise as well but I thought POR had one. Is the one your booking suppose to be better? Do you know anything about the cruise from POR? Thanks.
PS your grandson is beautiful

We picked the YC because the day it's offered there worked better for our schedule plus I waited awhile to book so a few of the cruises were booked full!

Hello June~~~ I can not believe we are down to 98 days...we had almost a year when we booked this trip!! Its really getting closer and seems so much more real now!!! I can not wait!!!

OKAY people..we are at T-Minus 57 days.. or roughly 82,000 minutes until our flight takes off. I am getting giddy!! We have a BIG weekend ahead.. Declan made the 11u All Star baseball team and they have STATES this weekend.. 3 days of baseball ( may be 5 if they WIN WIN WIN)..2 nights in a nice hotel.. 3 days in the HOT HOT sun..lol..
988610_10151586066621655_1824156333_n.jpg

Thats ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ my Declan..#3.. playing left field for this team ( pitcher and short stop in "house" league). He hadnt played outfield since he was 8 until this team but man is he an darn good fielder.. proud mama!

So we have this busy weekend then we are FREE. We've had baseball since April( for 2 kids)..house league 2-4 days a week and ALl Stars( one kid thank goodness) has now been 5-7 days a week since Mid June.. ready to be done. Of course if they win we have Regionals in August in NH ( the 12u team won their states so it could happen).

We have ordered our MNSSHP tix... kids are deciding if they want to do the Pirate Cruise thing.. I think we are leaning towards NO ( good save me $$..lol). I need to get our outline done and written out. Then I can start packing. i think I'm going to need to get a scale to be sure our luggage isnt overweight...lol..

I am SOO ready for Disney.. bring it on!!

Sounds like your trip planning is coming along well! We just booked a trip and we'll be down the same time as you again...we were last year too! We're doing more of a relaxing trip and visiting with friends in the area...but of course we'll sneak in a few Disney days!

I think I have our plans all laid out finally... 41 days to go..

Sept 12~Arrive Via ME around noon to PORS.. hopefully get into room.. DTD for lunch at Earl of Sandwich. Back to resort..pool and chill and SLEEP!

Sept 13~ check out then in for the start of our FD stay. Then its off to MK! Dinner at Hoop Dee Doo ( from MK via the boat to FW). back to resort after

Sept 14~ HS ( emh 8am).. Fantasmic Package at mama melrose in the afternoon.. Fantasmic at 8:30 then back to resort

Sept 15~ Epcot with lunch at Marrakesh. stay til we wanna leave

Sept 16th ~This is no Main park day.. if weather allows we will hit our first ever Disney water park. Dinner at Boma

Sept 17 ~ No Main park during the day.. late breakfast at O'hana.. back to resort to chill. MNSSHP ..arrive at MK around 4/5pm

Sept 18 ~ Animal Kingdom ( finally). No meal planned for this day. This and the 16th are interchangable if we wish..

Sept 19 ~ Epcot early dinner at Garden Grill

Sept 20 ~ Magic Kingdom with Lunch at Liberty Tree

Sept 21 ~ any park with the luau at 5:15

Sept 22~ Any Park no meal planned

Sept 23 ~ NO main park..hopefully a water park day Cape May for dinner

Sept 24 ~ Any park with dinner at Chef Mickey's

Sept 25 ~ NO main park potential water park day dinner at 1900 Park Fare

Sept 26 ~ Magic Kingdom with LATE dinner at Be Our Guest. This is our last park day

Sept 27 ~ relax, check out..swim, get on ME around 3pm and head home :(

justakrazymom said:
I think I have our plans all laid out finally... 41 days to go..

Sept 12~Arrive Via ME around noon to PORS.. hopefully get into room.. DTD for lunch at Earl of Sandwich. Back to resort..pool and chill and SLEEP!

Sept 13~ check out then in for the start of our FD stay. Then its off to MK! Dinner at Hoop Dee Doo ( from MK via the boat to FW). back to resort after

Sept 14~ HS ( emh 8am).. Fantasmic Package at mama melrose in the afternoon.. Fantasmic at 8:30 then back to resort

Sept 15~ Epcot with lunch at Marrakesh. stay til we wanna leave

Sept 16th ~This is no Main park day.. if weather allows we will hit our first ever Disney water park. Dinner at Boma

Sept 17 ~ No Main park during the day.. late breakfast at O'hana.. back to resort to chill. MNSSHP ..arrive at MK around 4/5pm

Sept 18 ~ Animal Kingdom ( finally). No meal planned for this day. This and the 16th are interchangable if we wish..

Sept 19 ~ Epcot early dinner at Garden Grill

Sept 20 ~ Magic Kingdom with Lunch at Liberty Tree

Sept 21 ~ any park with the luau at 5:15

Sept 22~ Any Park no meal planned

Sept 23 ~ NO main park..hopefully a water park day Cape May for dinner

Sept 24 ~ Any park with dinner at Chef Mickey's

Sept 25 ~ NO main park potential water park day dinner at 1900 Park Fare

Sept 26 ~ Magic Kingdom with LATE dinner at Be Our Guest. This is our last park day

Sept 27 ~ relax, check out..swim, get on ME around 3pm and head home :(

Awesome set of ADRs! Some day I will stay for a long stay.

Just wanted to update.. was able to pick FP+ yesterday and then today after being given the hint to redo online check in we were able to customize Magic Bands!! I am so darn excited....27 days to go!!

Just wanted to update.. was able to pick FP+ yesterday and then today after being given the hint to redo online check in we were able to customize Magic Bands!! I am so darn excited....27 days to go!!

Exciting!!! We are leaving in 7 days and are testing the Magic Bands, they are so colorful, I love them! Got my FP+ all set up too, it's so nice to know we'll get to ride TSMM more than once and even when we don't get to HS till afternoon we have it booked already. Yay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter