Can we pull this off again?

Wow!! That's a great trip!! And alot of food!! We have nine nights planned for Aug FD at POR. I was thinking of adding a few nights as well. With free food, it's so tempting! A few extra days to sit at the pool and eat, eat, eat is wonderful!:)

Wow!! That's a great trip!! And alot of food!! We have nine nights planned for Aug FD at POR. I was thinking of adding a few nights as well. With free food, it's so tempting! A few extra days to sit at the pool and eat, eat, eat is wonderful!:)

yes! We had 10 days of FD this past Sept and had 3 days before that ( one off site 2 at The Boardwalk) and paying for food sucked! I wanted nights at a Deluxe but the free dinning won out and we just added to that reservation.

So my MIL has been mentioning that she wants to go with us one time..well my MIL owns and runs a VERY busy ( 400+ student) dance center so her time is very limited. She is pndering going after recital and before summer classes begin.. which would be late june early july.. 3-4 days..we'd just take her to epcot and MK.. now lets see if this happens!

So my MIL has been mentioning that she wants to go with us one time..well my MIL owns and runs a VERY busy ( 400+ student) dance center so her time is very limited. She is pndering going after recital and before summer classes begin.. which would be late june early july.. 3-4 days..we'd just take her to epcot and MK.. now lets see if this happens!

That would be lots of fun for her! I would be so scared of crowds, but I am sure it would be manageable with great planing! :thumbsup2

Ok so I am at 301 days until check in.. 300 until we are on the road.. sometimes I think having a trip planned and not much extra to do over the cold winter is not a good combo.. I can already feel myself going Disney stir crazy...

Ok so I am at 301 days until check in.. 300 until we are on the road.. sometimes I think having a trip planned and not much extra to do over the cold winter is not a good combo.. I can already feel myself going Disney stir crazy...

I am feeling the same way! And the worst part right now for me is we are planning on a Christmas trip so reading all about the MVMCPs are not helping me not think about Disney!

I am feeling the same way! And the worst part right now for me is we are planning on a Christmas trip so reading all about the MVMCPs are not helping me not think about Disney!

yep! I want to do Christmas time at some point..we went for 2 weeks from Dec 19-jan 1 back in 2000..

I just bought my planning notebook. This is where I keep track of ADR's I want to make, ones I make, notes, plans etc. Usually I would use a Disney themed one but because the kids don't know about the trip I went for a basic composition book. It's 112 days until I can make ADR's..lol.. not a ton to do from now til then but take notes and write down tips and such...

I finished reading your last TR late last night. You family is so much like ours it is crazy, except we have three girls and one boy. Our youngest has meltdowns at Disney too, but we are starting to think it may be something more than just meltdowns. He is getting tested right now.

I loved that you loved the BWI and you are also a normal family. :rotfl2: Because we just changed our reservations for May and we are booked Deluxe CL at the BWI for 8 nights. The one thing that I was afraid of is that we are 'very' normal people, we don't do designer anything (probably wouldn't be able to tell you if something was designer... :rotfl:) and that was what I kept picturing. It just looks so fancy.

So long story short, I'm here. :cool1:

I finished reading your last TR late last night. You family is so much like ours it is crazy, except we have three girls and one boy. Our youngest has meltdowns at Disney too, but we are starting to think it may be something more than just meltdowns. He is getting tested right now.

I loved that you loved the BWI and you are also a normal family. :rotfl2: Because we just changed our reservations for May and we are booked Deluxe CL at the BWI for 8 nights. The one thing that I was afraid of is that we are 'very' normal people, we don't do designer anything (probably wouldn't be able to tell you if something was designer... :rotfl:) and that was what I kept picturing. It just looks so fancy.

So long story short, I'm here. :cool1:

welcome! I am very glad my son's meltdown were nearly nil this trip verses the last one. And even since the trip they've almost eliminated.. he's growing up :-)

BWI looks fancy but have no fear..you will be fine. We are uber normal and yeah I am not a label person so forget designer...lmao.. you are gonna love it!

:thumbsup2 Awesome!! I had told DH I was afraid that the kids would break something. Not that my kids are monsters. They are actually pretty well behaved especially in public. But that comes with teaching kids manners and the like. lol Not sure some parents still remember what those are. :lmao:

:thumbsup2 Awesome!! I had told DH I was afraid that the kids would break something. Not that my kids are monsters. They are actually pretty well behaved especially in public. But that comes with teaching kids manners and the like. lol Not sure some parents still remember what those are. :lmao:

not much they can really.. everything is behind glass..lol

Hope everyone had a great Holiday season! I'm now I think 249 days out.. which means ADR is creeping up on us. My Grandson is due in 5 weeks and life with drastically change. Declan and I are going to start planning out our days and meals soon so once the baby is here ( they will be living with us 2/3 of the week) it doesnt get forgotten..lol

Oh here's a pic of my 4 right before Christmas :
IMG_5257.jpg

Ok my 11 year old and I hammered out our ADR's:
Boma Dinner,HDDR Dinner, Ohana dinner,Chef Mickeys breakfast, Whispering Canyon Dinner,Cape May Dinner,1900 Park Fare dinner,Garden Grill Dinner,Trex lunch?, Be Our Guest Dinner,San Angel Inn lunch, Mama Melrose dinner and we still have one more to pick!

Great ADR choices!! I'm trying to get ours narrowed down - we arrive at POR 8/19!!

And the Christmas picture of the kids is great! Did they all close their eyes on purpose? They look so cute! :)

Great ADR choices!! I'm trying to get ours narrowed down - we arrive at POR 8/19!!

And the Christmas picture of the kids is great! Did they all close their eyes on purpose? They look so cute! :)

Good luck. I took about 30 pictures and that was just my favorite because they all got so silly..even the 18 year old..lol

Just found my reservation receipt for my 2000 trip to Disney...moderate resort.. standard view $124 a night before taxes. People always say how much more expensive it is now.. I'm paying $174 or 191 a night now.. 13 years later.. IMO not that bad of a price increase. Only thing I liked better back then was your first night rate was locked in for the whole stay..so you paid the same no matter what night..

Following along. We are at pop for 14 nights. We also booked bounce back. We are on the verge of upgrading to a moderate but the extra 1000.00 seems a bit steep. I should just get over it. But that is our spending money as well. Choice choices.

Following along. We are at pop for 14 nights. We also booked bounce back. We are on the verge of upgrading to a moderate but the extra 1000.00 seems a bit steep. I should just get over it. But that is our spending money as well. Choice choices.

Totally understand..for us it was 1 room or 2..1 being cheaper at POR over 2 and a dining upgrade at POP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter