Can we post testdrives on this board?

When I did my search on Howhot tonight I came across the saturn testdrive.....it says that
BOTH husband and wife can do the testdrive.....that means two $25.00 GC's....go for it!

when I used the link, this is what I got:

"Sorry, you’ve used a link that isn’t set up for you at this time. If you’d like to learn more about Saturn vehicles, visit Saturn.com. Thank you. "

Did this happen to anyone else?

I got that reply at first but then realized there was 2 places to click on for the test drive voucher page. I think the good link was on the left side of the page, look around maybe you'll find it.:earsgirl:

You Are Correct

When I went to the site, the link was on the left side of the page. Try it again. It should work. The promotion just began on May 1, so I don't think it is pulled yet.

I faxed my voucher off this morning. I will post when it is returned.

Is it true that both husband AND wife can do the testdrive? Didn't see anything on the website about that but who knows, I probably overlooked it. ;) I've never done a test drive before. Do you just go in and tell them that you have a test drive offer for them to sign? $50 would come in real handy for a piece of carryon luggage for our very first Disney trip!!

Can you both use the same street address or do you have to use different addy's?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter