Can we please get to Disney! UPDATE 6/4 HOLLIES GRADUATION VIDEO

Hollie's outfit is adorable ! Your ride pictures turned out really clear , I always have so much trouble getting good ones at nighttime :confused3 Yummo a Dole Whip Float , I could really use one of those today :) Can't wait to read more !popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

Hollie loves Lilo and Stitch!!! It was so cute, Lilo loved Hollie's sparkly shoes and kept telling her to click her heels together. So, at one point the CM for the photopass got pictures of them clicking their heels together. Here is one of them:
Image0296.jpg

so cute!!!

Now during this whole time, I was texting Kristen(xotenox) because we both knew we were at Pirates. Well, guess who I got to see after we got off.....

100_1917.jpg

so awesome that you guys got to meet!

Now it was time to go ride Jungle Cruise. I don't think we have ever rode it at night and it was so cool!!

i think the jungle cruise at night is the only way i'll ride it! :laughing: it just seems a lot more "real" at night.

We got off and decided to get a yummy snack
100_1923.jpg

YUM!!!! i love these.

I have been lurking on your trip report here! But, I saw Hollie's dress and just had to comment! That dress is so cute and adorable! The talent of people on Etsy amazes me!

That chair ride looks kinda scary and I'm not afraid of heights :rotfl: How funny that all Hollie wants to do is spend time at the hotel!

Hollie's outfit is very cute and how sweet is the photo of her and Lilo clicking heels :goodvibes

I snapped this as we came in towards the castle

100_1900.jpg

Hey, I didn't realize you were there on Jamie's birthday! She and a friend were there for the parade show taping. She was up near all those boxes! Trent was there that day also but they never met up that trip. It's a small world........

Yes! An update! This one has me especially excited since I'll be at the MK THIS SUNDAY! :woohoo:

Hollie looks so cute! And her shoes are adorable. :cutie:

That pic of her with Lilo is so cute! Such a good memory!

Okay, I have to admit..I am jealous you got to see Kristen! :laughing: Such a good pic of you two!

I do think the Jungle Cruise is better at night! :thumbsup2

I just heard some really sad news....now I was kid in the 80's and was in love with Corey Haim. Well...I just saw that he died this morning. Apparently they are saying it was a drug overdose. I know a lot probably didn't watch the reality show he was on called the Two Coreys, but you could tell on the show he was still battling his addictions.

I know how you feel girl! I did watch that Two Corey's a few times and you could definitely tell he was having a very hard time with his addictions!
Corey Feldman kinda was mad in his interview about Corey Haim he told ppl to stop assuming that it is possible but please stop assuming until we get the answers from the autopsy. I can only imagine how he feels , They were more like brothers than friends! It is definitely sad !

Great update! Those pics of Holllie with Lilo and Stitch are great! as is the Pic of You and Kristen! I can't believe we never ran into you this trip! Heck! I only ran into Kristen and Chris a few times and we were in the same hotel, same section ,a floor apart and only a few rooms different how crazy is that? lol !

I love Hollie's outfit. Can you pm me the esty site you bought it from?

I sure will!! :)

Hollie's outfit is adorable ! Your ride pictures turned out really clear , I always have so much trouble getting good ones at nighttime :confused3 Yummo a Dole Whip Float , I could really use one of those today :) Can't wait to read more !popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

Aww, thanks!! I wish I had a better camera. I plan on getting one soon that takes nice pictures in the dark!
I could use a dole whip right now myself!! YUM!!!!!

so cute!!!

I know....I just love that picture! Wait till you see the rest of the photopass ;)

so awesome that you guys got to meet!
I know, I was excited!!

i think the jungle cruise at night is the only way i'll ride it! :laughing: it just seems a lot more "real" at night.

I know it will be the only time we ride it now!! It was so much more fun!!

YUM!!!! i love these.

Me too girl, me too!! haha

I have been lurking on your trip report here! But, I saw Hollie's dress and just had to comment! That dress is so cute and adorable! The talent of people on Etsy amazes me!

Awww, well thank you for coming out of lurkdom!! :welcome:

Thank you so much!! I just had to get it for her when I found it on there. I wish I could sew and that I was that talented!!!! They really amaze me too!

That chair ride looks kinda scary and I'm not afraid of heights :rotfl: How funny that all Hollie wants to do is spend time at the hotel!

Hollie's outfit is very cute and how sweet is the photo of her and Lilo clicking heels :goodvibes

lol!!! I get so freaked out going up and then back down. I have no clue why I continue to ride them!! :lmao:

That is all she wants to do!! The first time we took her to Disney..she loved the room. We took her to BBB and as soon as she was done she looked at us and said, "Okay, I am ready to go to the hotel now!" haha

Awww, thanks so much!! I wish I could say I sewed it! haha
I can't wait to share the rest of the photopass pics! :goodvibes

Hey, I didn't realize you were there on Jamie's birthday! She and a friend were there for the parade show taping. She was up near all those boxes! Trent was there that day also but they never met up that trip. It's a small world........

Awww, that is too cool!!! She and I were actually talking about this yesterday! I wish I had ran into her!

Yes! An update! This one has me especially excited since I'll be at the MK THIS SUNDAY! :woohoo:

Hollie looks so cute! And her shoes are adorable. :cutie:

That pic of her with Lilo is so cute! Such a good memory!

Okay, I have to admit..I am jealous you got to see Kristen! :laughing: Such a good pic of you two!

I do think the Jungle Cruise is better at night! :thumbsup2

Awwww, I hope you have a lot of fun girl!!!!!!!

Awww, thank you! She loves her "ruby slippers" as she calls them! ;)

haha I was glad to finally have met Kristen!

It is...I think that is the only time we will ride it now!!!

I know how you feel girl! I did watch that Two Corey's a few times and you could definitely tell he was having a very hard time with his addictions!
Corey Feldman kinda was mad in his interview about Corey Haim he told ppl to stop assuming that it is possible but please stop assuming until we get the answers from the autopsy. I can only imagine how he feels , They were more like brothers than friends! It is definitely sad !

Great update! Those pics of Holllie with Lilo and Stitch are great! as is the Pic of You and Kristen! I can't believe we never ran into you this trip! Heck! I only ran into Kristen and Chris a few times and we were in the same hotel, same section ,a floor apart and only a few rooms different how crazy is that? lol !

I think he was right...all these people (like Nicole Eggert) are coming out and saying things about him and its like...where were they for the past couple of years when all of Hollywood shuned him. So sad....:sad2:

Awww, thanks girl!!!!! I know, I still can't believe we didn't see each other. That is crazy!!!!

Okay, I have a new baby bump picture!! This one is better than the last one!! haha

100_2819.jpg

My next update of the MVMCP will be coming up!!! I was gonna do it tonight but I just have so many pictures!!!

Only 3 more weeks till my next appointment!! YAY!!! Oh, and tonight Chad was able to feel the baby kick for the first time! It was so funny!!! I will have to try and get Hollie to feel it tomorrow (if she can sit still long enough! haha)
She went to her dentist appointment the other day and when the dentist brought her back out, she looked at Chad and said, "Hollie was telling us she was gonna have a baby brother or sister soon!" She is so excited she is telling everyone!! :goodvibes

Here is my sweet girl posing, while waiting on the monorail
100_1899.jpg

Oh yeah, she and Brooklynn would have much fun posing together.

I love to see Disers meeting each other in real life. :)

Now it was time to go ride Jungle Cruise. I don't think we have ever rode it at night and it was so cool!!

Jungle Cruise is fun at night.

I've never been on Splash Mountain with just two people. Great photo op.

Your baby bump is great. I think it is another precious little girl, and Hollie can teach her the art posing. ;)

You've been talking to Jamie? Is she sure she's ready for this big appetite to head her way?

Oh yeah, she and Brooklynn would have much fun posing together.
Oh I bet they would too!!!! That would be some fun pictures to see!! :goodvibes

I love to see Disers meeting each other in real life. :)

Me too and I was so glad to see a diser!!!

Jungle Cruise is fun at night.

I've never been on Splash Mountain with just two people. Great photo op.

Your baby bump is great. I think it is another precious little girl, and Hollie can teach her the art posing. ;)

You've been talking to Jamie? Is she sure she's ready for this big appetite to head her way?
We thought it was so cool at night!!!!

Chad said that there wasn't many people at all riding it then. They even let them stay on it and ride on through again and Hollie was so excited!!!! Even though she rode it about 8 times, everytime she would get off she would say, "I want to ride Splash Mountain!! It excites me because I have never rode it before!" haha

Aww, thank you MeMom!! Oh Hollie will have her in all of her old disney princess dresses I am sure of it if its a girl!!

LOL!!! Oh yes....she will learn!! I sure did after Chad and I got married! I would just sit there and stare at him like, "Oh my gosh, where is that food going!!!" :scared1:

I was reading your update and I got side tracked by Punkin's baby ticker...WOW! That is great news...I'm so happy she will be a Mom like us! :cloud9:

Your baby bump pic is beautiful! I love that color on you! :thumbsup2

Hollie is just so sweet in her custom Mickey dress! Love the sparkly shoes!

I am now craving a 'fabulously yummy' Dole Whip Float.....:lovestruc......maybe I should drive down and we can go get one! :laughing:

I havent logged on here forever!!! I looove your baby bump picture! Im so excited for you.

We are thinking of planning another WDW trip...whens that baby due again..lol

Lovee love the baby bump pic, you look great!!

Ahh it was great to meet you girl! Even though you know how I feel about that picture...:rotfl:

Ok, I love Hollie's MVMCP outfit! That pic of her on the tram, facing toward the back is gorgeous! She looks so sweet and innocent. Maybe you could crop your mil out of it!:laughing: Did I tell you that we did the Mickey's Halloween party this past October? Weeeelll, I'd bought tickets for my family of 5 and my fil and mil. Those ain't cheap either. Anyhow, I was really, really, really looking forward to it. About an hour or so into the party, fil and mil decided they were done and that we were ALL leaving!:eek: I was quite :headache: and was so irritated. Here I'd spent all that money and we were barely there for an hour. I was going to suggest that they head back alone when DH gave me the 'eye' that clearly meant he didn't want me to rock the boat! Talk about annoying. I literally dragged my feet on the way out of MK trying to click as many pics as I could before we left.:sad2:

You look really fabulous and your baby bump is adorable! And you've definitely got the pregnancy glow going too! Hopefully your little peanut will give you a more detailed look at your next ultrasound. And then you'd better high tail it back here to tell all of us!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter