Can we please get to Disney! UPDATE 6/4 HOLLIES GRADUATION VIDEO

We wanted too, but we decided to just stay at the studios. I want to take Hollie in the next couple of years to see the Harry Potter section. Its gonna be so cool!!

Happy Birthday to Hollie!!!

We are going to have to venture over to the Harry Potter theme park on this next trip -- Connor will insist on it. We have NEVER been to Universal so I am lost. Do you buy your tickets ahead of time or do you buy them at the gate when you go?

Hi Heather,
I'm so happy for you! party:Congratulations on your pregnancy. I bet Hollie will love being a big sister. Just back on DIS last night since getting home Monday afternoon. Stinks that you were leaving the same day we flew in :sad2: but at least I can read all about your trip right? Glad you liked Pop, did you like it better than ASMo? Just curious how they compare. Looks like you had a fun day at Universal. I haven't been there since before kids. Thomas loved seeing Hollie's pictures with Spongebob and Curious George. Sorry your MIL is being such a wench. Don't let her aggravate you though not worth it.

Happy belated Birthday to Hollie and Congratulations to you! I'm finally back on here! I can't believe I didn't get to meet you or Farrah or Rosie or Lauren and Jake! :sad2: I have to go back and read up on your trip.

Hey!!!! It was so nice to hang out with you all! I just looked at our photopass pictures. Those kids had a ball didn't they!? I wish we had more time!

I think you told me THE NEWS the day you found out and you guys know how excited I am for you! :cheer2: MIL can go to H E double l. (& She can take my in laws with her!)

Looks like you had a blast at US! I LOVE that place. I hope to get by there next time. It's been a couple of years since we went. Ca had a Spongebob party this year too. Those two could hang for days...:laughing:

I'm so excited we finally got together! We def have to do it again sometime. As for now I have to finish :laundy: and hit the bed. Back to :teacher: in the AM.

Heather!!! WOW, I'm not on the DIS for a few days and I miss some BIG news! CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting!! Hollie is going to be a great big sister!!

I enjoyed looking at your Universal pics--I haven't been there since '94 and it looks NOTHING like it used to!! Can't wait to hear more!! :goodvibes

HI'YA Heather!!! First I'm so happy for you and Chad!!! Great news! When's the due date?

Wonderful start on your trip report, so glad I found it just when all the fun is begining (except for the weak stomach thing, poor baby :hug:). Hollie looks just like her Daddy!

Looking forward to more. Hope you post some of those Birthday party photos too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLIE!!!:banana::banana:

Hey everyone!!

I promise I have not forgotten you!! I have been so tired and these hormones are hitting me hard!! :lmao: I am gonna try and update tomorrow and also add some pictures from Hollie's birthday party!!

Thanks for sticking around with me! :goodvibes

Hey everyone!!

I promise I have not forgotten you!! I have been so tired and these hormones are hitting me hard!! :lmao: I am gonna try and update tomorrow and also add some pictures from Hollie's birthday party!!

Thanks for sticking around with me! :goodvibes

I'm here, but I'm still trying to get over the fact that our dear Disney Hollie wanted a Spongebob (or is it Sponge Bob?) party. :eek: :upsidedow

Get some rest. :)

Happy Party Day, Hollie!
party:

Thanks MeMom! :hug:

happy birthday, miss hollie!!!!!

disney.gif

have fun at your party!

LOL!! I love that picture!!!! Thanks Dawn!! :hug:

Happy Birthday to Hollie!!!

We are going to have to venture over to the Harry Potter theme park on this next trip -- Connor will insist on it. We have NEVER been to Universal so I am lost. Do you buy your tickets ahead of time or do you buy them at the gate when you go?

Thanks Jackie!! :hug:

Oh, I am so excited for it!!! I love, love, love the books and the movies so I know I will be so excited once it gets opened!
I actually buy my tickets through my work. Way cheaper than they are at the gate! ;)

Hi Heather,
I'm so happy for you! party:Congratulations on your pregnancy. I bet Hollie will love being a big sister. Just back on DIS last night since getting home Monday afternoon. Stinks that you were leaving the same day we flew in :sad2: but at least I can read all about your trip right? Glad you liked Pop, did you like it better than ASMo? Just curious how they compare. Looks like you had a fun day at Universal. I haven't been there since before kids. Thomas loved seeing Hollie's pictures with Spongebob and Curious George. Sorry your MIL is being such a wench. Don't let her aggravate you though not worth it.

Aww, thanks Nichole!! :hug:

It did stink! I was hoping I would get to see you! :(
Hmmm, I liked Pop and I love ASMo! I don't think the MIL liked pop at all. I have no idea why really. It might be because someone had been smoking in their room and it was a non-smoking room, but that was really nothing that Disney could control. She just wanted to gripe about it. There is more to it, but I will put it in the report! ;)
I have just started to ignore her!! LOL!!

Happy belated Birthday to Hollie and Congratulations to you! I'm finally back on here! I can't believe I didn't get to meet you or Farrah or Rosie or Lauren and Jake! :sad2: I have to go back and read up on your trip.

Aww, thanks Colleen!! I am sad we didn't get to meet! :(

Great day at the "other" park.

It doesn't seem like it was that busy?

What was your overall impression?

It wasn't busy at all!! The last 2 years we have went there, the rides were just a walk on! Awesome!!!

We really like Universal. I think its because we are fans of movies and they have great characters like the Ghostbusters, Lucy, Doc Brown, Scooby, etc. Its really cool to walk around and also hear the theme songs to Rocky, Superman, Jaws, etc! :thumbsup2

Hey!!!! It was so nice to hang out with you all! I just looked at our photopass pictures. Those kids had a ball didn't they!? I wish we had more time!

I think you told me THE NEWS the day you found out and you guys know how excited I am for you! :cheer2: MIL can go to H E double l. (& She can take my in laws with her!)

Looks like you had a blast at US! I LOVE that place. I hope to get by there next time. It's been a couple of years since we went. Ca had a Spongebob party this year too. Those two could hang for days...:laughing:

I'm so excited we finally got together! We def have to do it again sometime. As for now I have to finish :laundy: and hit the bed. Back to :teacher: in the AM.
Hey lady!!!!!! Oh my gosh, I can't wait to see the photopass pics!! They are gonna be cute!!! They sure did have a ball. Hollie was mad we left to go back to the hotel. She talked about your babies all night long!!

LOL!! Oh, I will make her take your in-laws with her!! lol!!

You should go there! Its fun to go there and the Islands are awesome!! fun roller coasters!!!! Oh gosh, he would have been at home at Hollie's party. LOL!

I am so excited we got to meet too!!! We will have to do it again!!!

Heather!!! WOW, I'm not on the DIS for a few days and I miss some BIG news! CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting!! Hollie is going to be a great big sister!!

I enjoyed looking at your Universal pics--I haven't been there since '94 and it looks NOTHING like it used to!! Can't wait to hear more!! :goodvibes

LOL!!!! Thanks Becky!!!! She is so excited to be a big sister! She has to kiss my belly every night! :lmao:

aww, thanks!! I have another update coming up! I have just been so tired! Ugh!

HI'YA Heather!!! First I'm so happy for you and Chad!!! Great news! When's the due date?

Wonderful start on your trip report, so glad I found it just when all the fun is begining (except for the weak stomach thing, poor baby :hug:). Hollie looks just like her Daddy!

Looking forward to more. Hope you post some of those Birthday party photos too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLIE!!!:banana::banana:

Awww, thanks girl!!!!! The due date is July 26th! :)

She looks like he spit her out!! haha

I have some party pics coming up! ;)

You know I'm still here girl! :)

Awww, thanks sweet tink!

I'm here, but I'm still trying to get over the fact that our dear Disney Hollie wanted a Spongebob (or is it Sponge Bob?) party. :eek: :upsidedow

Get some rest. :)

I know, I know! I had planned on that Alice in Wonderland party for the past 8 months and she wants spongebob! :lmao:

In exactly 5 hours and 20 minutes....5 years ago our life was blessed with the cutest, sweetest baby girl ever! Tomorrow Hollie turns 5! Wooo hoooo!!! We are gonna go get her picture with Santa and then take her to Chuck E. Cheese (she picked it!) and have a good ol' time!
I can remember the day I went into labor like it was just yesterday! I had went to the doctor that Thursday for them to try and "sweep my membranes" HUGE MISTAKE!! The midwife couldn't do it and instead was hurting me really bad. To the point my mom had to tell her to stop because she wouldn't listen to me! I went home and woke up on that Friday (the 17th) morning at 1:30 am having a few little cramps. Nothing major. I just felt like something was gonna happen so I stayed home from work that day while Chad went into work. I continued to have little contractions all day and called my doc to ask them if in fact, if I was going into labor. They wanted to check me so they told me to come in at 3. So, I called my mom and she told me to lay out my suitcase, pillow, diaper bag, etc. I did, but left it all at home thinking I was coming right back. WRONG!! We got to the docs office around 3. I went back to a room at 3:15 and was changing into my gown!
Now, the following part of the story starts to get funny.
I was walking around the room looking at all the sweet baby pics on the wall. I went to sit on the table and looked down at my gown and saw little droplets of what I thought was pee. I looked at the floor and saw said droplets on the floor and it was also on the table where I just sat down. Now, if you really really know me. I am very outspoken (imagine that! ;) ) so I look at my mom and said, "Oh my gosh, I have peed all over myself!! Yuck!!!" She looked at me and smiled really big and said, "I don't think so!" Then she stuck her head out the door and said we needed a nurse that she thinks my water broke. Well, in came the doctor and he looked and said "get your clothes on and go across the street to the hospital honey...your water has broke!"
Needless to say I was in total shock!! It wasn't like in the movies, there was no gush....I wasn't going to be driven to the hospital like in the movies...Chad wasn't going to be panicking and speeding and all that fun stuff! lol!
So, my mom calls Chad and told him and he immediately left work to go home, shower and get our stuff. Within an hour I was in a hospital room and the family started trickling in....my dad, sister, BIL, Aunt, cousins wife, grandmother, cousin, Chad, etc.
At one point they had to put me on oxygen because I started to run a fever and Hollie's heart rated dropped really low!
I just laid in the bed and watched Rudolph the Red-Nosed reindeer! Then finally around 12:14 am they wanted me to start pushing. FINALLY at 2:05 am Miss Hollie arrived!!! All 8 lbs and 11 ounces of her! Big baby!! :lmao:

Thanks for letting me type out my story! Now I am gonna share some birthday party pictures with you! :goodvibes

Here they are!!

This was the decorated kids tables:

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

100_2055.jpg

I wanted to go all out and make mini-hambugers...aka crabby patties. But, Hollie said she would rather have pizza! :lmao: So, we had pizza, toto's (cheeto's) chips and dip, a chocolate fountain with marshmallows, pineapple, and strawberries (yum!!) and of course, the cake!

100_2053.jpg

Here is Hollie with my parents!

100_2058.jpg

100_2060.jpg

100_2059.jpg

Excuse her chocolate face...she loved the chocolate fountain! :lmao:

The sweetest face ever!! She just lit up when everyone started singing to her!
IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

Opening presents:
IMG_0038.jpg

100_2063.jpg

100_2065.jpg

With mommy and daddo!

100_2078.jpg

when we were packing up the party, my dad wrote Hollie and Shelby's name on a balloon so Hollie could release it. Well, she decided to release them all once we got home!

100_2085.jpg

Great pics and the pineapples! Wow. GREAT idea! I can't believe your mom dressed up as SpongeBob. How cool is that!? :goodvibes Love the baby story too. With my first my water broke in Wal-Mart and it was a puddle! I had on Khaki pants so naturally I looked as if I'd peed my pants. :laughing: Water never broke with the other two. Pregnancy can be so different each time.

Happy Birthday Ms Hollie! Love you honey bunny! I hope you have a wonderful day! :hug:

Love your labor story...I wish a had great memories from my labors but both were REALLY bad. All I know Is I am very blessed..We all are. Love that baby girl..She is a doll.
I seen her bday pics on FB, but they are SO GREAT!:goodvibes

Ooooooh...who lives in a pineapple under the sea?! SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!

Absorbent and yellow and pourous is he! SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!

If nautical nonsense be something you wish! SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!

Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish! SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS, SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS, SPONGEBOB SQUAREPAAAAAAAAAANTS!

:rotfl2: I think I've watched that show a few times, huh?! :lmao:

Happy Birthday Hollie!!

Happy Birthday Hollie !
The party looked great - love how the tables were decorated! I think I would enjoy that chocolate fountain just as much!
I also have to say Congratulations ! What wonderful news! Pixie Dust working it's magic :wizard:

Great b-day pix, especially the ones with Hollie with some sort of chocolate on her face.

Lot of kids there!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter