• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can we please get to Disney! UPDATE 6/4 HOLLIES GRADUATION VIDEO

WOW!!!!! I can't believe we have less than 2 months till our trip! Whoa...it has kind of crept up on me! Hopefully, I will have Hollie's dress in 2 weeks! The lady said it would take her about 4 weeks to make it. I guess I need to get a move on if I want to get the tinkerbell one!:lmao:

There really isn't much to report right now. We are going to Cherokee in November, actually the weekend before our Disney trip! We are going to ride on the Polar Express and visit Santa's Land!! Woo hoo!!

WOW!!!!! I can't believe we have less than 2 months till our trip! Whoa...it has kind of crept up on me! Hopefully, I will have Hollie's dress in 2 weeks! The lady said it would take her about 4 weeks to make it. I guess I need to get a move on if I want to get the tinkerbell one!:lmao:

There really isn't much to report right now. We are going to Cherokee in November, actually the weekend before our Disney trip! We are going to ride on the Polar Express and visit Santa's Land!! Woo hoo!!

I want to do the Polar Express! There is one near us, but it is sold out already! :sad2:

All your beach pictures were adorable :) Hollie is quite the fashion diva , isn't she ! LOL So cute that you took the bunny along , I bet he or she loved the beach ! LOL

Do you happen to have the website for Santaland or ticket prices ? We are hopeful going to take a trip to that area this coming summer and every time I try to goggle it online I come up w/ nothing !Thanks

Hi Heather,
Just wanted to say I love your beach mini TR and the pics. PCB looks great! Hollie is getting so big and her bunny is adorable. Love the dress you bought her for the Christmas party! Sorry about all the flooding you have had to deal with. I get panicky too when the weather gets crazy :goodvibes

Nichole

I want to do the Polar Express! There is one near us, but it is sold out already! :sad2:

Awww, that stinks:sad2: I am sorry that its sold out..

I am gonna take our video camera and of course, my picture camera! :goodvibes

All your beach pictures were adorable :) Hollie is quite the fashion diva , isn't she ! LOL So cute that you took the bunny along , I bet he or she loved the beach ! LOL

Do you happen to have the website for Santaland or ticket prices ? We are hopeful going to take a trip to that area this coming summer and every time I try to goggle it online I come up w/ nothing !Thanks

Aww thanks!!! She is a fashion diva...when she isn't wearing just pajamas or gowns!! :lmao:
Poor Ms. Fluffy...that little rabbit is taken everywhere!!! haha

Subbing so i dont have to hunt to lurk:wave2:

LOL!!! Cool girl!!! I am glad your here!!:goodvibes

Hi Heather,
Just wanted to say I love your beach mini TR and the pics. PCB looks great! Hollie is getting so big and her bunny is adorable. Love the dress you bought her for the Christmas party! Sorry about all the flooding you have had to deal with. I get panicky too when the weather gets crazy :goodvibes

Nichole

Hey Nichole!!!! Aww, thanks!!!!! She is getting big...my baby is growing! :(

I am so excited about that dress! I can not wait to see it in person!!!!

Chad's mom and stepdad drove through some of the areas in Cobb this weekend from the flooding and she said it was so sad. People were gutting their homes and just going through stuff. It was awful!

Oh, I am a weather chicken!! haha

Heather,
Great pics! PCB looks like a really fun and relaxing place.

Thanks Colleen!!!! It really is fun there!!! :goodvibes

So glad you guys had a nice time at the beach! It looked like a wonderful time. Holly was very brave to feed all of those sea gulls!

So glad you guys had a nice time at the beach! It looked like a wonderful time. Holly was very brave to feed all of those sea gulls!

Oooh, we did!!!! She was chasing those sea gulls yelling at them to come and eat their "breakfast" :rotfl2:

Hey girl. I came over to see the pics you were telling me about. I LOVE them! I love those of Hollie with the seagulls and that one of her and Chad where she has her tongue stuck out. So funny! :rotfl:

Hollie is gonna look like Chad's mom when she gets older. She's a pretty woman though so that's not a bad thing. :cutie: She looks like fun. I hope I get to meet all of you.

That Margaritaville looks nothing at all like the one here. You would freak if you saw this one. I might take some pics for ya next time I go. It's HUGE and very decorated!

Morning!!!!!!!

I have a long weekend ahead of me, or I should say full!! We are going to my parents house tonight (no surprise, I go there about 3 times a week anyways! haha) because my mom has made me my most favorite cake in the world......key lime poundcake!! YUM!!!!! Why you ask?? Because 33 years ago tomorrow they were blessed with a funny, loving, sweet-as-candy daughter like me!! :rotfl::rotfl:

Tomorrow we have a birthday party to go to at Chuck E. Cheese, I laughed and told Chad I am spending my birthday with the mouse...not quite the mouse I want too, but still! Then we have another birthday party for Saturday. Whew...thats a lot of birthday parties!

Counting down till our Polar Express trip...6 weeks!!! Woooo hoooo!! We found out that Santa's Land will be closed when we go :(
We were sad about it, and we are maybe thinking of going to Dollywood that Saturday. We love Dollywood!!!

Then only a little over 7 weeks left till Disney!!! :banana::banana:

Hey girl. I came over to see the pics you were telling me about. I LOVE them! I love those of Hollie with the seagulls and that one of her and Chad where she has her tongue stuck out. So funny! :rotfl:

Hollie is gonna look like Chad's mom when she gets older. She's a pretty woman though so that's not a bad thing. :cutie: She looks like fun. I hope I get to meet all of you.

That Margaritaville looks nothing at all like the one here. You would freak if you saw this one. I might take some pics for ya next time I go. It's HUGE and very decorated!

HAHAHA Thanks girl!!!!!! Hollie loves those seagulls! I was afraid one was gonna poop on my again as they were flying around everywhere. Yuck!!!

Ugh, I hope not!!! Nothing against her, but I want her to look like me or Chad KWIM!!:rotfl: I hope people dont' think I am awful saying that. Because I love her..she's a nut and fun!! I was looking at baby pictures of me and Chad. Hollie definately has my nose and chin when I was little, but from the mouth up...all Chad! :lmao: He can't deny her!!! I know you will get to meet all of us!!!! I am counting on it!!!

Really!!!! Oooh, yes take some pictures!!! I like the one in Orlando too, but the one in PCB is actually bigger than the Orlando one. I like it because you can sit outside on this huge patio or even on the 2nd level patio and you can see the beach from both of them. Its just too hot out there for me sometimes!:lmao:

Have a great weekend, Heather, and a fabulous birthday! I laughed out loud that you were going to be at Chuck E Cheese for your birthday! :laughing: Key Lime Poundcake sounds divine!

Have a great weekend, Heather, and a fabulous birthday! I laughed out loud that you were going to be at Chuck E Cheese for your birthday! :laughing: Key Lime Poundcake sounds divine!

Thank you Jackie! :goodvibes

Oh, I did too!! I looked at Chad when we got the invitation in the mail and said, "hmm, I guess I am gonna be spending my 33rd birthday at Chuck E. Cheese! I wonder if they will give me a birthday hat too!!" :rotfl:

HAHAHA Thanks girl!!!!!! Hollie loves those seagulls! I was afraid one was gonna poop on my again as they were flying around everywhere. Yuck!!! I always worry about that too. They will poop anywhere!

Ugh, I hope not!!! Nothing against her, but I want her to look like me or Chad KWIM!!:rotfl: I hope people dont' think I am awful saying that. Because I love her..she's a nut and fun!! I was looking at baby pictures of me and Chad. Hollie definately has my nose and chin when I was little, but from the mouth up...all Chad! :lmao: He can't deny her!!! I know you will get to meet all of us!!!! I am counting on it!!! Well Chad looks a LOT like his mama too. So she does look like her daddy....and I do remember those baby pics. I see some of you in her too. You guys are all a good looking group so the kid will have no worries! :cutie:

Really!!!! Oooh, yes take some pictures!!! I like the one in Orlando too, but the one in PCB is actually bigger than the Orlando one. I like it because you can sit outside on this huge patio or even on the 2nd level patio and you can see the beach from both of them. Its just too hot out there for me sometimes!:lmao:

The one here is HUGE! I'll get ya some pics. If I do see ya in Dec remind me to tell you about the next big project. K? Can't "write" about it but I will tell ya in person! ;)

Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY weekend girl!!!! Tell Chuck I said hello! :laughing:

Have a great weekend and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Disney is coming so fast!!! I'm eight weeks from today!

Awww, thank you so much!!!
OMG, it is!!!!! Whoa...8 weeks away!!! :thumbsup2

:cake: Happy Birthday Heather ! Hope you have a great day :cake:

Aww, thank you so much!!!! :goodvibes

The one here is HUGE! I'll get ya some pics. If I do see ya in Dec remind me to tell you about the next big project. K? Can't "write" about it but I will tell ya in person! ;)

Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY weekend girl!!!! Tell Chuck I said hello! :laughing:

Really!!!!!! I have to make my way up there so I can get some yummy salmon with you!!
Oooooh, the project!!! ;)

Awww, thanks girl!!!!!
Oh, I will!! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Wake up!
It's your birthday!! :bday:
You've already missed the first four hours of celebrating. :dance3:

Hope it's a great one!

P.S. I have a little plate sitting here waiting for a small sliver of leftover Key Lime poundcake,
so just whenever you get a chance to mail it to me, I'm all ready.
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter