Can we please get to Disney! UPDATE 6/4 HOLLIES GRADUATION VIDEO

Ok so where does one recommend we stay in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge? Really want to check out a cabin or anything with a nice deck/patio.

I know this sounds funny, but as many times as we have been there, I have never stayed in a cabin. I have had friends who did and love it! But, we stay in a hotel in downtown Gatlinburg. Once you come into downtown, there is a road that cuts to the left up a hill. We stay up there and its called brookside resort. We always get a fireplace deluxe room and it is so nice!!!! Plus, it has a private balcony that is right at the stream! Its so beautiful!

I didn't realise you and Chad met and worked at 6 Flags over Georgia. We plan to go there on our trip this year so I will have to bug you for information about everything there.

I really need to get one of those cool cocktail makers from Margaritaville, they are so cool. We haven't got one yet as it would be a job getting it back but if we lived over there that wouldn't be an issue. Oh look another reason to move over :laughing:

Bug away girlfriend!!! :lmao:

I want one of those too!! I just haven't talked Chad into getting one yet since they are around $300 bucks!!! He just won't budge!!! That is a wonderful reason to move!!!:rotfl2:

I'll have to check into it. I have heard there is a place that makes the best pancakes ever...do you know the name? Thanks! You are my Gatlinburg Guide!!

I love the Christmas pics. I had no idea your MIL and her man did theirs at the same time. That's the first I've seen of those.

I'll have to check into it. I have heard there is a place that makes the best pancakes ever...do you know the name? Thanks! You are my Gatlinburg Guide!!

I am wondering if its the Log Cabin pancake house. Its in downtown Gatlinburg. But....my favorite is the Red Rooster in Pigeon Forge. But, its like my hubby said....there is not one place up there that doesn't have good pancakes!!!!!! :rotfl2:

Hollie is just such a cutie!!! The Christmas photos all turned out just lovely! You are such a pretty family! :goodvibes

Awww, thank you!!! I need to post the ones that we had made with my family!! Hollie loves having her picture made!! :rotfl2:

I love the Christmas pics. I had no idea your MIL and her man did theirs at the same time. That's the first I've seen of those.

Oh yes! I am getting bad at posting pics, aren't I!!:lmao:

Bug away girlfriend!!! :lmao:

I want one of those too!! I just haven't talked Chad into getting one yet since they are around $300 bucks!!! He just won't budge!!! That is a wonderful reason to move!!!:rotfl2:

Thanks, I'm sure you will be a great help to me, I am clueless :confused3

They are so, so cool aren't they. Nick's the same, thinks its not worth it, but then he drinks beer, what does he know :laughing:. Anyway I may not be on this weekend so don't think I have abandoned you. But if I am not have a great weekend. xxx

Thanks, I'm sure you will be a great help to me, I am clueless :confused3

They are so, so cool aren't they. Nick's the same, thinks its not worth it, but then he drinks beer, what does he know :laughing:. Anyway I may not be on this weekend so don't think I have abandoned you. But if I am not have a great weekend. xxx

Anytime!! I am glad to help!

They are awesome!!! I have several friends (onetreehilladdict) included who have one and they love it!!!!!
Awww, if I don't get to talk to you have a great weekend!:hug:

So can I get a Lapu Lapu at Ohana? Or where do they serve those...Ohana Character Breakfast by chance??? (ha,ha)

Okay, so here are a couple of our Christmas Pictures!! These were made in November with my family!!

0008-2.jpg

0021-1.jpg

0028-1.jpg

0032-1.jpg

0036-1.jpg

0007-1.jpg

So can I get a Lapu Lapu at Ohana? Or where do they serve those...Ohana Character Breakfast by chance??? (ha,ha)

Oh absolutely!!!! You must get one!!!!!!!! They serve them at O'hana, Kona, and also you can just go and sit at the Tambu Lounge and get one!! Soooo good!!

I am laughing so hard...just started reading your Attack of the 5 Lapu Lapu thread!!!

Love the photos! Such a cute family=)

I am laughing so hard...just started reading your Attack of the 5 Lapu Lapu thread!!!

Love the photos! Such a cute family=)
:rotfl2: Yeah, you need to read it!! A lot of interesting stuff in that one I tell ya!!!:lmao:

I am so glad there is another out there....Now, a little background on me! I love baths...LOVE THEM! I could take about 5 a day if I could! So, the first thing I do once I took my cat nap.....you got it, a bath!!;)

My husband laughed at me last night because I was drinking wine and reading Disney Guide to Dining while in the bath. My daughter told me I use way too many bubbles and they are for her. Hmm?

I am so glad there is another out there....Now, a little background on me! I love baths...LOVE THEM! I could take about 5 a day if I could! So, the first thing I do once I took my cat nap.....you got it, a bath!!;)

My husband laughed at me last night because I was drinking wine and reading Disney Guide to Dining while in the bath. My daughter told me I use way too many bubbles and they are for her. Hmm?

Oh my gosh!!! that is too funny!!!! Yea!!!!!!!!!

Oh, that sounds like me! I could stay in a bath all day long!!!!! I just have to lock the door because Hollie thinks that she can just come and jump on it anytime she pleases! She loves baths too....she gets it honest!:lmao:

How is that book? I was thinking about getting it!

For me....great. We have never been, though. It tells you about each resort and park and all the food locations at each one. Plus it tells what kind of food they serve. Even has a section on lounges!!! Will be helpful when we want some quick service other than a burger. We could just mail it to you when we get back in May. (if you can wait that long) Won't need it again for a few years. We have to go home to Disneyland next year.

For me....great. We have never been, though. It tells you about each resort and park and all the food locations at each one. Plus it tells what kind of food they serve. Even has a section on lounges!!! Will be helpful when we want some quick service other than a burger. We could just mail it to you when we get back in May. (if you can wait that long) Won't need it again for a few years. We have to go home to Disneyland next year.

Awww, cool!! That should be a really big help for you! The one thing I wasn't looking forward too by going in february was that Peco's Bills was going to be closed!!! I have fallen in love with the chicken wrap from there!! Yummo!!!!!!!

OOoooo, now!! The lounge section would be my favorite!!!

I have now started a pin collection for Hollie! I will have to take some pictures and post them. But, when we were down there in November 2007 a very nice CM gave her the 2nd half of a tinkerbell pin. The same one that was given out in the Disney Mom's club packet sent out for the first ones who applied. Well, I bought her a Scrooge, Roger Rabbit, and Cinderella one. So, I am trying to get her a good collection before we go!

I have now started a pin collection for Hollie! I will have to take some pictures and post them. But, when we were down there in November 2007 a very nice CM gave her the 2nd half of a tinkerbell pin. The same one that was given out in the Disney Mom's club packet sent out for the first ones who applied. Well, I bought her a Scrooge, Roger Rabbit, and Cinderella one. So, I am trying to get her a good collection before we go!

I love buying pins to add to Chelsea and Connor's collections (and mine, too). Have you discovered all the great Buy It Nows that are available over on ebay?

BTW, Roger Rabbit is one of our favorites -- we gave Connor a copy of the movie for Christmas.

I made it. Great start, as usual.

I love the Christmas pictures. You all look terrific!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter