• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can We Make Our Own (What Are You Celebrating?) Button?

mcfadden05

Earning My Ears
We just got home with our little 8 year-old little girl that we adopted from Guatemala. Can we make our own button and wear it to DW this summer? I'm supposing they don't have a "Celebrate Adoption" button.

Thanks!

Of course you can. You can make a button, t-shirts, anything you want to celebrate.

They have a generic "I'm Celebrating" button that they can write "______'s adoption" on the bottom of if you want (with a name where my blank is).

Congratulations!

Just wanted to say congratulations:banana::cheer2:..... I know it must have been a VERY long road for you. My DD was adopted from Guatemala in 2005.

Lisa

I know the wait must have been nerve racking. We adopted from Vietnam in 2008, and waited 19 months. Can't imagine what yours was. Have a great trip with your new blessing.

Congrats on your adoption! We adopted my 6 year old son domestically. When we go in March we are celebrating his "Gotcha Day" - the day he came home to live with us. There are mixed feelings in the adoption community about that phrase but we're comfortable with it and plan on getting a button and putting that on there. We usually go to a nice dinner on his Gotcha Day (but never make it more special than his b-day) and this year we will celebrat at Ohana's which means FAMILY. Again, congrats and have a magical trip!

-Kerri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter