• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can we have a UK version of the Singles seeking Singles Thread?

LunaMini

Believing is just the beginning...
Hi all,

I notice the Official Singles seeking Singles thread on the main Disney Trip Planning Forum is quite popular (but with people people too far away), I thought it might be nice to have a UK version. What do you think?

Please feel free to delete if not appropriate :thumbsup2

I'll kick things off...

First Name: Stacy

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: I have pretty curves.

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: Yep! As a household we have 4 Ponies (one is mine! The man in my life!) 3 dogs, 2 cats, 7 parrots, 3 ducks & 2 chickens!

Favorite activities: Classic Mini Shows (including driving to DLP) Cake decorating, Horses, Disney & Indoor Skydiving!

Favorite movie: Too many to choose from! Can't beat a classic Disney Princess Fairytale though!

Favorite color(s): PURPLE!

Favorite Disney character(s): Eeyore, I have a collection of over 300 items!

A little bit about yourself: I am easy going and fun loving. My ideal partner will want to look after me and make me feel important. I want to feel loved and have someone to love in return. I love surprises and the feeling that I am in someones elses thoughts. I don't want to be taken for granted and would never take anyone for granted.
I am looking for a steady relationship with someone who can appreciate me for who I am. I am a big kid at heart so someone with a fun outlook to share my time with would be great!
I am not into night clubs, more a quiet country pub where you can actually hear each other! Spending time with someone who is only interested in downing as much drink as possible in as short a time as possible is not my idea of fun.
I suppose I would just like someone who wants me to be included in his life and for him to be included in mine.

A little bit about your ideal match: I don't have a set 'type' but they must like to have fun! Someone to share my Disney adventures with would be fantastic and be willing to put up with the horse!

537512_10152327368710581_2114543748_n.jpg

1003157_10153075366690581_1855487792_n.jpg

408689_10151155311635581_106978598_n.jpg

Hey Stacy, that's a great idea,

First Name: Steve

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Hair black and eyes are brown

Body Type: slim

Ethnicity: white

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: no

Favorite activities: making videos for my YouTube channel, travelling, camping, dancing, reading, music and keeping fit

Favorite movie: ah that's a tough one but it's got to be Pirates of the Caribbean and the Harry Potter movies :-)

Favorite color(s):Red

Favorite Disney character(s): Minnie Mouse and Jack Sparrow

A little bit about yourself: im an easy going, down to earth guy who likes to enjoy life, work hard and i love travelling when i can, and im a Big Disney fan :-) ive been to America quite a few times and loved it everytime ive been over there :-) i listen to allsorts of music, love my EDM house music, and a bit of country to, I got into country music when I visited Dollywood in Tennessee :-)

i have my own business carpet cleaning, i'm creative, easy going, open minded and i like to enjoy my life as much as possible :-). I enjoy going clubbing and hanging out with my friends, i also make videos on youtube in my spare time lol. I like people who are creative, have there own mind, like to go out and party but also like to chillout and watch a good movie to, I love my sci-fi, anything to do with vampires, zombies and Disney, I also believe that you have to make the most out of life and enjoy every minute, being positive and happy are what I like to be

I believe in honesty, loyalty and respect, I dont like people who play people and mess them about, I have a busy life and have only got time for quality loyal people :-)
i like travelling and learning about new cultures and countries, my other interests are green screening, video editing, reading, dancing, camping and going to festivals :-)

A little bit about your ideal match: She would be someone who is easy going, happy, positive and loves Disney ;-) someone I could talk to about anything and feel comfortable, she wouldn't mind me going around filming videos for my YouTube channel :-)

Well there's a bit about me :-) what a great idea, I don't know anybody who loves Disney where I live, everytime I mention Disney to my friends they just give me that laugh and grin, as if to say, you shouldn't be into Disney at your age lol, I just don't understand them, I feel sorry for those people as they've grown up and are missing out on how Awesome Disney is :-)

Steve :-)

http://YouTube.com/xxxpiratestevexxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter