Can we get pizza at Epcot?

kandb

DIS Veteran
We will be on the DDP, is there anywhere that offers pizza as a counter service meal? Thanks, Linda

There is a "trailer/cart" thing near Test Track that sells pizza - by the slice, I think. I've never tried it and I do not know if you can get it with your DDP.

You can. It is called Cool Wash Pizza. But the pizza sucks.

In my opinion most of the pizza at WDW sucks.

That is the only CS at Epcot that offers pizza. Unless you are a kid, then there's a kids meal pizza at the Tangierine Cafe.

Don't they have any pizza at Sunshine Seasons (the Land)?

Don't they have any pizza at Sunshine Seasons (the Land)?

No pizza on the menu. Not at Electric Umbrella either.

Italy is missing something by not having a pizza window, even for sucky pizza.

Can always walk out to the Boardwalk and visit the pizza window there, that pizza is slightly better if you don't let it get cold. I don't believe it is available on DDP, though.

Yeah, FW could use a good pizza place, maybe have some other Italian dishes on the menu.
Give a snappy name, something like Pasta Piazza.....

:rolleyes1

They used to have a pasta and pizza place in Future World that I thought was pretty good. I guess they closed it due to lack of interest in the food. The was pretty good. I can't remember the name of the place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter