Can we get an overhead picture of Epcot Italy - Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

lpizzuro123

DIS Veteran
We could use this on the wedding board. There is someone trying to decide between the Italian location or the UK location for the IllimiNations dessert party. Your overhead pictures are so great. It would really give her a great idea of the spacing.

Thanks,
Linda

Yes, I agree - but his calendars are so great because his photos are marked as to what everything is.

I will try google earth.

Linda

The question wasn't a "private message" question. Many questions are asked by people for themselves, but it can be used for others. The OP said they could use it on the wedding boards. Those folks are trying to decide locations for parties, etc. so although the map was asked for one person, it would benefit others.

Personal messages are "Hi Joe. I see you live in the next town over. Do you want to get together for lunch?"

Just trying to clarify. Posting that link could come off as rude, and I hope that's not what you intended.

Just a bit of info that will effect the layout of the pavilion...
They're currently constructing a new CS pizzeria in the Italy pavilion (as we speak). Info/photos HERE

a hard concept for a new diser..... not that I am so experienced but mind you in time everyone figures out (and after seeing the video of the set up he has;)) That ROBO is like a source in the library. You can google something or you can ROBO it..... ROBO is the information highway on DIS.

a hard concept for a new diser..... not that I am so experienced but mind you in time everyone figures out (and after seeing the video of the set up he has;)) That ROBO is like a source in the library. You can google something or you can ROBO it..... ROBO is the information highway on DIS.

:thumbsup2

ROBO is who you got to when you need the info! :worship:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I have a new verb for today: ROBO!

NO PERSONAL MESSAGES: The types of posts that we like to see on the DIS are those that everyone can participate in and benefit from. When a post is intended for an individual, it creates a problem and can be very awkward for both the person you're publicly contacting as well as others. Did you know that you can easily get in touch with almost anyone via the DIS Private Message system? Simply click on the name of the person and you should see a link for sending them a private message and/or email. If you come across a situation where the person has blocked these options, sorry you still can't use the boards to get in touch.

I'm not sure what part of that is vague. The post clearly violates the policy.

I keep checking back with this thread, and I'm not the OP, Robo or someone planning a wedding. I like the aerial maps. So sue me.

Totally agree with Sharadoc that this sure doesn't seem like a PM to me. Robo has incredibly useful info and maps and is always helping out people on this board. @tammigummy...the mods take care of inappropriate posts...no need for you to be the pm sheriff and a snippy one at that.

NO PERSONAL MESSAGES: The types of posts that we like to see on the DIS are those that everyone can participate in and benefit from. When a post is intended for an individual, it creates a problem and can be very awkward for both the person you're publicly contacting as well as others. Did you know that you can easily get in touch with almost anyone via the DIS Private Message system? Simply click on the name of the person and you should see a link for sending them a private message and/or email. If you come across a situation where the person has blocked these options, sorry you still can't use the boards to get in touch.

I'm not sure what part of that is vague. The post clearly violates the policy.

well who doesnt benifit from the wonderfull maps that robo can pull up and lable up
i would love to see a map of this area if robo had one why is that even if you have been 100 times i bet you will notice something on robos maps that you never saw before

Totally agree with Sharadoc that this sure doesn't seem like a PM to me. Robo has incredibly useful info and maps and is always helping out people on this board. @tammigummy...the mods take care of inappropriate posts...no need for you to be the pm sheriff and a snippy one at that.

::yes:: Well said.... :teeth:

Notice...Robo never even responded to this message.
Other people have responded with information that may be helpful to the OP. The link to Robo's maps provided showed that he doesn't actually have any maps of individual pavilions in the WS.

Yes, this thread violates rules and there is nothing wrong with newbie pointing this out. I do not understand why newbie got hard time here. If OP just asked the same question without calling Robo himself, he would get same attention.

Yes, this thread violates rules and there is nothing wrong with newbie pointing this out. I do not undertand why newbie got hard time here. If OP just asked the same question without calling Robo himself, he would get same attention.

15 posts or not she 'educated' 3K member post correctly.
:thumbsup2

I'm pretty sure I recall a few of these threads addressed to "so and so" when that Guideline #6 was stuck on top of the board. Hmmm, wonder why the mods would bother to stick that up there just so randomly when that occured. :rolleyes:

I honestly don't want to get into an argument or anything. But, I don't understand why some folks feel the OP was inappropriate. Why is her question any different from a post that says:

"Robo, can I see a map of the best Wishes viewing locations. My friend is going and wants to know where to secure the best spot."

Just because the question is asked for one person, it is requesting a map of a public area. I just don't understand the "personal" opinion on this one :confused3

I promise I won't post on the thread again, I just don't get it! :flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter