Can we do SOA and Elec parade?

sukhakuli

<font color=darkorchid>I guess I'm funny like that
Dh has his little heart set on the Spirit of Aloha dinner show. :rolleyes: I didn't realize he wanted to go so bad until just the other day, so I'm trying to find a place for it in the schedule.

If I book a 5:15 dinner show, can we be in the Magic Kingdom in time for the Electrical Parade at 8?

two hours so you have a chance. The biggest problem will be the front of MK will be packed for the parade. Finding a decent spot to watch will be difficult. If you can get there before the parade starts head back to Frontierland. The psth over to Splash Mountain doesn't fill up quickly and the parade takes at elast 20 minutes to get there.

I think we're going to have to do it the day we check in. We didn't want to plan anything that day, because we're leaving here right after dh is coming off a call weekend (he was supposed to have that weekend, off, but they scheduled him for nights anyway), and we are driving straight through from S Texas. We're not sure how tired we're all going to be, so I didn't want to plan anything other than wandering around the resort or Downtown Disney. I don't see how we can fit it in the schedule on a MK day because we have a bit of an odd schedule due to the MVMCP and MK hours, KWIM?

If we could see the 5:15 show and make it to the Elec parade at 8, then that might work on a MK day, but I guess I can't be sure we'd make it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter