Can We Do Better $$$$?

maciec

AHHHH....Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?
Since we have never cruised before I don't know if this is a good price or not. I am hoping that someone here could tell me if they think I can do better.

Quote from TA:

Catagory 6 (2 adults, 4yoa & 7yoa)
11/11/07 cruise on the Wonder for 4 nights
+ trip insurance, and all taxes and fees
===============================
$2,505.80

I have also submitted a request to DU to see if they can do better.

No I dont think that is too high at all...I think that is a very good price for 4 people in a cat 6...Have a great trip!!!!! :wave2:

If you are a member of Costco, you may want to call and see what their price is. We have booked two DCL cruises with them and have gotten a great deal each time. Your price does not seem bad, however.

I think that's a good price. We cruised 10/31/05 4 night, cat. 6, 2 adults, 2 child (5 & 8) and our prices was $2440.52 from costco (plus $82 insurance).

My price came from Sam's. I am not offended with the price at all and they were able to hold the ressie for me until 2/7 so that I could talk to dh. They even told me that they have me booked in room 6062.

I just got my quote from DUL and they were higher even with the shipboard credit.

I just wanted to check and make sure that we weren't making a mistake.

Thanks everyone! We are going to put the deposit down tomorrow!

YEAH!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter