Can we buy Theme Park tickets through member services?

Just People

Lurker
We are still trying to decide if we should buy DVC discounted APs or MYW tickets, since we are going to go back to WDW in March. Anyways, We are arriving at SSR on Sunday and we were originally planning on making our decision the day we get there. OF COURSE, WDW might be increasing their ticket prices THE DAY we arrive, so that changes our plans.

Can we either add theme park tickets to our current stay at SSR for this sunday and lock in todays rate and pay upon arrival or either way pay through member services now and just pick up our tickets?

MS only sells Annual Passes. Since there isn't a DVC discount on the MYW tickets you can buy them from any authorized seller now to avoid the rumored price increase.

MS only sells Annual Passes. Since there isn't a DVC discount on the MYW tickets you can buy them from any authorized seller now to avoid the rumored price increase.

Yeah, but we are leaving saturday, so its too late for us to have a ticket reseller send us tickets.

Should we just go ahead and buy our tickets through Disneyworld.com and do a will call? That way we dont get stuck paying the new price.

BTW, that really sucks that member services doesnt just let you add tickets to your reservation. Not all of us need APs. We would buy APs, but we might be heading out to Disneyland in March instead of WDW.

I always buy my tickets at AAA before we go. It is a bit of savings. Just a thought.

Should we just go ahead and buy our tickets through Disneyworld.com and do a will call? That way we dont get stuck paying the new price.

BTW, that really sucks that member services doesnt just let you add tickets to your reservation. Not all of us need APs. We would buy APs, but we might be heading out to Disneyland in March instead of WDW.

DVC really doesn't have an accounts receivable system to process ticket orders. They are actually putting AP orders through CRO's system, they are not added to your reservation.

Last year I decided to buy MYW tickets right before departure, too late for both the Undercover Tourist free shipping OR the Express shipping! I couldn't do the pick up either since we were not renting a car and just using Magical Express. So I ended up buying from The Official Ticket Center, another discount broker, because they deliver to the resort for a reasonable $10 fee. The prices are a bit more than the Undercover T with the Mousesaver discount, but I still saved about $60 over WDW's prices buying 3 MYW 10 day no expiration tickets. The delivery arrangement was easy; I was told to call the morning of the desired delivery date (which I did) and I was told a delivery could be made within the hour. They offered to come right to our room at the BCV but I wasn't comfortable with the idea, so I arranged to meet the guy in the lobby. The transaction was smooth and the tickets were as promised.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter