• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can we bring soda into the parks?

kyra's mommy

Mouseketeer
I'm about to place our Garden Grocer order and I was wondering if I order Coke, can we bring cans in a cooler into the parks? I know when we go to Disneyland we have been able to but I don't know if Disney World has a different policy? Anyone know?

we have always taken in a few bottles of water and soda. No problem, they will check your cooler, but weve never been told we cant take them in.

You can bring in pretty much whatever you want as far as food and drink goes, except for alcohol and anything in glass containers. Plastic bottles or cans of soda are no problem at all. I would recommend bottles over cans in that if you don't finish the whole can it would be difficult to take it on a ride with you. With a bottle you can drink a bit and then put the cap back on.

Also, soft sided coolers are OK, but no hard coolers or anything with wheels that you can roll behind you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter