• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can tickets be used for the four days if activated on last day before they expire?

rosebud4

Mouseketeer
I have tickets that are good until March 28, 2013. If I use them at the parks on the 28th, will I still have the 14 days to use the remaining 6 days on the tickets?

I have tickets that are good until March 28, 2013. If I use them at the parks on the 28th, will I still have the 14 days to use the remaining 6 days on the tickets?

I know that the military tickets have an expiration date on them and they are only good until midnight of that date even if there are still entitlements left. My guess is that your tickets would work the same way. I would PM Cheshire Figment. He works in the ticketing dept. He would know for sure. Good luck! :goodvibes

These are probably Convention or Youth/Sports tickets. If the ticket says on it "Not Valid After March 28" then the last day they can be used is March 28.

The only exception to this that I know of is the UK-only 14 or 21 Day Ultimate which must be first used no later than December 31 of a specific year.

The only possibility for you that I see is a person in a Guest Relations window might look at the unused ticket on their terminal and allow the price which Disney sold it for (not necessarily what you paid for it) toward the purchase of a MYW ticket. This is not a given, but an exception to policy which would depend on various factors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter