Can someone please help a mom out?

PNWmom

Mouseketeer
Hi,
My kids just started playing VMK and we don't understand "follow the atoms". Can someone give me a clue as to what the atoms look like?

Thanks,
PNWmom

They are red and yellow and look like a model of a molecule made from styrofoam balls. They should be on the ground if you are in the right room.

Good luck!

Yes look very closely. They look like a sun with planets around them to me. They have blue red and yellow circles on them.

Sounds like they might be doing one of the tommorrowland quests (dive, drive and space). The link below may also be of assistance. Note on the car quests there are 4...blue is the easy one, then pink...yellow and green require higher scores in the mini games.

Also if looking for atoms...walk behind the flag and Christmas trees/ornaments in Town Square and the Esplanade. Some atoms are not always visible.
On the quest that sends you to Storybookland many of the items are on the sides of the seats.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1443596

It looks like you've gotten some pretty good answers, so from one VMK mom to another, I just wanted to say welcome!

Also, fair warning...very soon, you WILL be even more hooked than your kids! :laughing:

Thanks for all the help. Yes they are trying to do one of the car quests. I may be back with more questions...

If you still need help I can go with you on a quest to help you out. Let me know so we can meet in game ;)

Both kids completed the dive pin quest, thanks for the help redshoe! When my son went back to autotopia the car color has changed and now he needs a different pin. Do the car quests change at different times or is it just where you stand and click on the desk thing?

You all are grea, thanks for all the offers of help!

To change the car quest...quit your current quest. (When you go back to the quest you quit, it will resume at the same spot).

Go to Tomorrowland, Autopia Quest Track. Click the kiosk to bring up the quests. There will be an option "next quest". It allows players to scroll thorugh the 4 quests. Click "next quest" until you see blue-easy quest.

I believe it starts with green...the most difficult. Why? I don't have an answer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter