Can someone explain the PHP ticket?

boboever

Earning My Ears
I am not sure if I get it right.

For example: 5-Day Park Hopper® PLUS Ticket

I can spend 5 days in any of 4 theme park.

So If I go MK in one day morning and go Epcot in the afternoon of the same day. I'll use 2days of my ticket?

For PLUS feature, I have 2 one-day admission to other parks. Are those 2 one-day included in 5days?

"Unused visits never expire. The PLUS admissions do not include Park Hopper privileges. " what's "Park Hopper privileges"?

Thanks!

Hi,

Welcome to the DIS! Addicting it is!

As far as PHP's go, you can hop back and forth from any of the four main parks each day. Just be sure and get your hand stamped before you leave the park, or I don't think you can't get back in. It will not use up two days of your pass if you remember to get your hand stamped. My understanding is that the water park option is to be used during the 5 days of your Park Hopper Pass. The safest way to find out is to e-mail Disney directly at www.disney.go.com. Click on Destinations, then on Walt Disney World, then Contact us. You'll get an "official" answer that way!

Have fun!:earsgirl:

There are two components to the park hopper plus pass:

1) The 'hopper' portion of the ticket allows you travel as often as you'd like between Disney's 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Disney-MGM Studios). You will have 5 days of this benefit, so if you choose to split your day between two (or more) parks, you'll only lose one day off the pass.

2) The 'plus' portion of the ticket allows you a set amount of entrances in to the 2 Disney water parks and Pleasure Island. There are 2 plus features on a 5 day hopper pass, so you will have two admissions that are completely seperate from your 5 hopper days.

So if, for example, you choose to go to Typhoon Lagoon in the morning and Epcot in the evening, you will use one 'plus' feature and one park hopper day. At the end of this day, you will have one remaining 'plus' admission and 4 park hopper days.

Hope this helps! :)

Thanks, Debi.

If I used 5 days in 4 theme park. Do I still have those plus feature left?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter