Can Someone Explain Howard K Stern to me?

DawnCt1

<font color=red>I had to wonder what "holiday" he
I think he is a creep! It doesn't seem like he has ever had a real job and could certainly seem to me, like one of the parasites that clung to Anna Nicole. After the obstructionist tactics that he took against Larry Birkhead, why was Larry embracing him like they were best friends? Who needs a friend like that? Now HKS says that he is going to help "Larry get sole custody?" What does that mean? Does anyone actually think that Virgie Arther is a threat??

Yeah - he might actually have to practice LAW - like, get a real job! I don't understand the "new friend" to Larry routine, unless he thinks that if he sides with Larry against Virgie, maybe Larry will hire him? And I'm sure that they think that Virgie is a possiblity to get custody, since that judge who heard ANS's burial was such a loon - anything can happen!

This isn't a jab at all, but a question. Why do people care? I never understood the fascination with celebrity gossip. Why do you enjoy it? (Again, I really don't mean it as an offense, I'm curious.) It's all over all the major networks, so obviously I'm in the minority, but I just don't get it.

No one "gets it" because people don't know them personally. All the audience hears is what the players want them to hear.

They're saying that the grandmother may have the upper hand simply because she has the motherly instincts. Howard would probably rather see the other guy get custody than the gma.

What I can't figure out is Howard Stern....is that the same Howard Stern that had the tacky raunchy radio show? It just doesn't seem or look like the same guy....it's amazing what a hair cut and a suit can do for ANYONE!!

What I can't figure out is Howard Stern....is that the same Howard Stern that had the tacky raunchy radio show? It just doesn't seem or look like the same guy....it's amazing what a hair cut and a suit can do for ANYONE!!

It's not the same person. :)

Howard Stern Disc Jockey

Howard K. Stern ANS Companion/Atty

After watching all of this from Daniel's death to ANS' death, and watched and watched HKS lie and lie, to me he has absolutely no credibility at all. He creeps me out too! (To go on Larry King Live and completely LIE to the country about being the baby's father...BOLD FACE LIE). And to say he is going to stay in the Bahamas because he cannot leave Daniel and Anna...give me a break...he has some angle up his sleeve and it has something to do with ANS' WILL and being in the Bahamas....:scared:

This isn't a jab at all, but a question. Why do people care? I never understood the fascination with celebrity gossip. Why do you enjoy it? (Again, I really don't mean it as an offense, I'm curious.) It's all over all the major networks, so obviously I'm in the minority, but I just don't get it.
Who knows. But I am fascinated. Perhaps because all my entertainment money goes to these people and they are such train wrecks. You should come over to the Suri Cruise thread. :rotfl:
After watching all of this from Daniel's death to ANS' death, and watched and watched HKS lie and lie, to me he has absolutely no credibility at all. He creeps me out too! (To go on Larry King Live and completely LIE to the country about being the baby's father...BOLD FACE LIE). And to say he is going to stay in the Bahamas because he cannot leave Daniel and Anna...give me a break...he has some angle up his sleeve and it has something to do with ANS' WILL and being in the Bahamas....:scared:
Maybe he did think he was the father. Or at least a possibility. And as far as staying in the Bahamas, well he probably doesn't have much a future to practice law in the US. Seriously, who would hire him? The cost of living in the Bahamas has to be far less than in LA, so maybe he just wants to relax out of the public eye for awhile. Now that he doesn't have this to propell him into the limelight--at least once the custody battle is over.

CNN was speculating that Larry and Howard have worked out some deal and that possibly H will be getting some money if he backs L against Virgie. There is a possibility that V could win custody in the Bahamas because they place a high value on a woman raising the children. They say that V raised Anna until she was a teen and that is when A got a bit wild and V shipped her off to other family members. V also raised Danny until he was 6 while Anna was off becoming rice and famous and came back and collected him. SO she has the parental thing with experience and all going on. (all the previous was parapharased from what I heard on CNN...this is my very not paying 100 % attention to them take on it)

On one of the ET/Extra/gossip interviews they interviewed Anna and she said that she and HKS never had sex and he was a very dear friend. She said she was going to marry him because he was a good friend and stood by her no matter what. I think that translated to: He was the only one who let her take all the drugs she wanted and didn't give her grief about it. He even got drugs in her name to give to her. He knew where his next meal was coming from and he did what she wanted because she was a great sugar momma.
Look at the video he took of her stoned when she was pregnant.
She left Larry because he got on her case about being pregnant and using.

I'm sure HKS will write a book and sell his story soon enough.

He's the new Kato Kailin, except Kato was harmless. I haven't watched a whole lot of ANS coverage but from what I've seen there's something sinister and just...off about this guy. What kind of friend/confidant/respectable attorney videotapes their drugged out of her mind friend/girlfriend/client and then lets the public see it?

He's the new Kato Kailin, except Kato was harmless. I haven't watched a whole lot of ANS coverage but from what I've seen there's something sinister and just...off about this guy. What kind of friend/confidant/respectable attorney videotapes their drugged out of her mind friend/girlfriend/client and then lets the public see it?

Hmmm...I watched the entire OJ Trial, I would not say Kato is anything at all like HKS. JMHO!

What are the chances that HKS can be disbarred? I'm sure someone somewhere can find improprietary in his behavior.

They say that V raised Anna until she was a teen and that is when A got a bit wild and V shipped her off to other family members. V also raised Danny until he was 6 while Anna was off becoming rice and famous and came back and collected him.
And it's obvious she did a bang-up job raising those two. :rotfl:
Thanks so much for that side by side!!!! Wow! They don't look ANYTHING alike! So, is this other HKS guy famous for anything? The Larry guy is a photographer. What does HKS do?
HKS is a lawyer. He worked for Anna and sort of became her handler. He's been with her for years and was always by her side no matter where she went.

Its sort of like an on going soap opera with real characters. Anna Nicole has been in the news/entertainment for years and so while no one really knows her, its someone that we know at least peripherally. Maybe its news because people care, or maybe people care because its news. The old chicken and the egg thing. The media has certainly stoked the interests of people who probably wouldn't have cared. But I will be honest, I got sucked in. ;)

Howard Stern Disc Jockey

Howard K. Stern ANS Companion/Atty

Thanks so much for that side by side!!!! Wow! They don't look ANYTHING alike! So, is this other HKS guy famous for anything? The Larry guy is a photographer. What does HKS do?

The HKStern is a lawyer, he is famous for being ANS's enabler and supposedly her lawyer and best friend. I think he was a hanger oner who was looking out for #1 not for Anna.

What are the chances that HKS can be disbarred? I'm sure someone somewhere can find improprietary in his behavior.

::yes:: He has some splainin' to do to the CA state bar. I'd be hiding out in the Bahama's too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter