Can Someone Answer a Disney DVD question ?

disneyrex

Earning My Ears
I ask because i bought the Tangled Blu-ray + DvD combo pack i've watched the blu-ray a couple times since i got it and yesterday i was going to check out the regular DVD on my laptop (bringing it on a trip in a few days) and it doesn't play it tries to load for a little while then nothing happens and i know there isn't anything wrong with my drive. My drive is 2 years old . Now i've tried this DVD on my nephews brand new computer and it played on his. I'm running Vista & he's running Windows 7. Media Player 11 & 12 are the differences there. I've also tried VLC & AnyDVD neither helped. I have a friend who bought the same combo pack i did and their regular DVD won't play on my Computer either. My computer plays all other DVD's i try to watch with no problem. And here's the kicker. I rented a copy of the same type of DVD of "Tangled" from a redbox at walmart today on a whim just to try it and the dang thing plays so i'm scrathing my head here.
What Gives ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter