• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can S.Cal annual passes buy entry on black out day?

disneyfifs

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me if you can purchase entry into the parks on a blackout date with the Southern California annual pass? I know you can do it with a Deluxe, but we will be meeting family there that have the S.Cal. pass. They didn't know if they could so I thought I would ask here. Thank you very much in advance for any info.

Yes a black out day ticket which they will get is like a 1 day park hopper.

Oh, thank you for the clarification. I guess we will rearrange our dates. Thanks again!

Oh, thank you for the clarification. I guess we will rearrange our dates. Thanks again!

Wait I'm sorry I misread your post. Any AP type can buy a blackout ticket. It's currently $59 and they will need to have thier AP with them to buy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter