• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can our little one ride?

bamaslp

Mouseketeer
Hi! This will be our 1st time to Disney! (2 weeks from today!!) I know that our 5 yo will have lots to ride. But what can our 20 month old ride on (even on our laps)? Any examples of rides are greatly appreciated!

Your 20-month-old should be able to ride any ride that does not have height restrictions, etc.

When DS took his first trip at 15-months he rode...

MK: all the Fantasyland rides, Buzz, TTA, Magic Carpets, Jungle Cruise, POTC. Essentially everything except the mountains and Barnstormer.

EPCOT: Spaceship Earth, Figment, Living with the Land, Ellen's Energy Adventure, Maelstrom, the Mexican water ride.

AK: the Safari, Triceratops spin

MGM Studios: The Great Movie Ride

Those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head. :)

When we took our youngest I was really suprised at all of the rides he was able to go on. It seemed like he was able to ride nearly everything his older brother could.
We took him on everything that didn't have a height restriction and he had a blast. We didn't do many shows with him because he is a squirmy thing though.

WOW!! I didn't realize he would be able to ride so much!
I am even more excited now. Thank you all so much for taking the time to help me!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter