Can our family book a second trip before our first one is here?

OFF TO WDW!

Mouseketeer
We are scheduled for Sept 2010 (8 days) and we were thinking about doing a
Christmas visit for about 4 days. Can we book an additional trip before ur first one has arrived?

Thanks

:)

There is no limit for booking trips to Disney - Yippee!

I actually booked my trip for next year, a month before I went this year. It feels good to know you can start planning already.

Yes you can. Keep looking for better deals and check the bounceback offer when you go. I book with the best deals I can find at the time but keep looking for better rates.

The only time you have a problem is when 2 trips overlap (have the same dates) ... you can't be 2 places at once ... :lmao:

Absolutely. We booked our 12/09 trip in August, and our 01/10 trip in November.

Is there any other way? Sure you can. My motto is have another trip planned before even going on your next trip, that way no post Disney blues....

At the present time I am sitting on December 27, 2009, June 11, 2010 and November 20, 2010 (Treehouse) reservations.

I usually have 2 trips planned at a time. At least booked. There always a yearly xmas trip planned. I'm waiting for Jan 5th so I can book my Dec '10 trip. I'm already starting to think about May '11.

Sure! Why not? We had our Aug 09 trip booked before we went for our Jan 09 trip!

Look at my count downs. All three trips for 2010 were booked using the Bounceback offer we got when we were at WDW last week. The CM just laughed when I told her I needed to book three different trips.

At one point this year, I was actually juggling 3 trips. Two are over, so now I have no planning left--until next month when I can start for next December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter