can one person in your party check-in?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by SUZI, Nov 29, 2012.

1. SUZI

SUZI Mouseketeer

We are doing a split stay during a busy time period (New Years week).
    Is it possible for one person in our family to take care of the move to the second resort? Or do we all need to be present at check-in? (the rest of us would rather be at the parks!)

Thank you!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. HM

HM My tag from the Tag Fairy is now too long to use.

My whole family never stays with me when I check in. They usually start exploring the resort while I do the business stuff.

4. TDluvsDaisy

TDluvsDaisy DVC Member BCV

I always send the family away while I check in. I've had surprises that I didn't want them to see occasionally. Other times they tend to distract me and I like to get in, get my stuff and get to the parks. :)

My daughter and I checked us into our second resort while DH and DS were at the pool at our first resort. It was simple& easy and technically we were checked into 2 resorts at the same time since we requested and received late checkout for the 1st resort.

5. SUZI

SUZI Mouseketeer

This helps! Thanks!
    I wasn't sure if the adults in the party had to be present to show IDs. We want to send DH to check-in to the second resort while we go to rope drop.