can one person in your party check-in?

SUZI

Mouseketeer
We are doing a split stay during a busy time period (New Years week).
Is it possible for one person in our family to take care of the move to the second resort? Or do we all need to be present at check-in? (the rest of us would rather be at the parks!)

Thank you!

My whole family never stays with me when I check in. They usually start exploring the resort while I do the business stuff.

I always send the family away while I check in. I've had surprises that I didn't want them to see occasionally. Other times they tend to distract me and I like to get in, get my stuff and get to the parks. :)

My daughter and I checked us into our second resort while DH and DS were at the pool at our first resort. It was simple& easy and technically we were checked into 2 resorts at the same time since we requested and received late checkout for the 1st resort.

This helps! Thanks!
I wasn't sure if the adults in the party had to be present to show IDs. We want to send DH to check-in to the second resort while we go to rope drop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter