Can not find this soda in new jersey!

oliverthecat

Mouseketeer
I been looking for weeks maybe a month i can not for the life of me find birch beer soda in any store!! does anyone in new jersey know where i can find it? THanks

I been looking for weeks maybe a month i can not for the life of me find birch beer soda in any store!! does anyone in new jersey know where i can find it? THanks
Is there a Stew Leonard’s by you? If so they had some (in Yonkers) the last time I was there. You can also do a google search for a CT. company called Foxon Park. They sell two different varieties: one clear and the other, a caramel or blue color. If you are closer to Philly you can buy it at Reading Market.

Birch Beer is usually available in most supermarkets in the South Jersey Philly suburbs.

View attachment 618299

I think this brand is distributed by Canada Dry in my area.

Boylan’s is a “better” birch beer. You can order on Amazon.

https://boylanbottling.com/collections/cane-sugar-sodas/products/original-birch-beer
I was overjoyed this summer when a pizza place on the OCMD boardwalk had fountain birch beer.
i work in a supermarket in reciving and i found out that snapple brought out canada dry and canada dry now gets shipped with snapple and the birch beer has been left out

Is there a Stew Leonard’s by you? If so they had some (in Yonkers) the last time I was there.
Birch Beer is usually available in most supermarkets in the South Jersey Philly suburbs.

::yes:: I've seen it in Stew Leonard’s in Westchester county, NY. Also at the Ocean City boardwalk at the Jersey shore. OP, you may have to take a road trip and pick up some cases. :drive:

Is there a Stew Leonard’s by you? If so they had some (in Yonkers) the last time I was there. You can also do a google search for a CT. company called Foxon Park. They sell two different varieties: one clear and the other, a caramel or blue color. If you are closer to Philly you can buy it at Reading Market.
I second stew leonards! There is one or two in NJ now!

There is a chain of stores called Rocket Fizz here in NY and I am pretty sure they are in NJ too. They have so many kinds of soda it would make your head spin - pickle, cotton candy, etc. My son has picked up Birch Beer a few times from there. If you can find a store near you, give them a shot.

If you have an Acme near you, they have the Pennsylvania Dutch one in cans.

I think stores are replacing space they used to allocate for pop to the flavored waters. Much bigger growth market.

If you can't find it in the grocery stores, try Big Lots. I have seen it there in glass bottles.

I see the OP is from northern NJ. Birch beer is available widely in South Jersey. I see it in virtually every supermarket.

My mother really loved that Boylan's brand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter