Can my kids use my FP+?

This is what I plan to do. I don't get into the "big rides" but DH and DS do. So I will book us all for FP at whatever, and they can go twice.

Can I give my kids my MB so they can use the FP+ to ride a second time if I don't want to ride?

At this time, yes, whether you are in the park with them or not.

In the "not too distant future" (was told early Sep. in a training meeting yesterday but who knows for sure), ticket validation will be activated and at that point the only way a FP will work is if the ticket holder has entered the park.

If you are in the park with them then it is not an issue but if you are not in the park, the FP will not work if the ticket has not been validated at entry.

This is what I plan to do. I don't get into the "big rides" but DH and DS do. So I will book us all for FP at whatever, and they can go twice.

Not sure how you figure 1 extra FP+ will get them to go twice. Everyone riding needs a FP, it sounds like you are a family of 3.

If your son is old enough to ride solo then he can go 2-3 times using his FP, your's and if your husband wants to "take one for the team" his. But for 2 people to ride 2x you need 4 FPs

My mom is also not using FP for big rides so my 2 kids can use our MB to ride twice. My question was about another person taking the MB to use FP, didn't really think about grammar ;-)

I did this for both Space Mtn and Expedition Everest. I didn't feel like riding, so I gave my MB to DD16 for a 2nd ride. However, my ticket was active as I was in the same park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter