Can it get any worse??? Britney Spears...

momof3disneyholics

<font color=royalblue>Maternal Unit Extraordinaire
Go ahead, Caption this! :teeth:
Britney.jpg

Where is the poor girl's mother? How sad. This girl is sinking fast. I do feel bad for her.

momof3disneyholics said:
Go ahead, Caption this! :teeth:
Britney.jpg

What do you mean babies can't eat Big Macs???? Don't worry about that, my thong is cute, yes?

I actually feel bad for her. I think she does need some help. She has a small baby and another on the way and the loser father is nowhere to be found really. I think she jumped into this marriage and family situation way too fast. And of course the paparatzi(sp) are having a field day with her.

How sad. She looks like hell. I wonder if she really thinks that looks good? Even if I had a shape like hers I wouldn't be caught dead in any of that outfit.

*Note to self: don't wear the black bra with the white halter top....... :thumbsup2

I don't get it. She has looked like this for years now. What exactly is she famous for? Does she even sing anymore?

I heard on the radio this morning that K. Fed bought a $300,000 watch. They're just so deprived and low key, I don't understand all the publicity :rolleyes:

If you wear a strapless shirt with a bra that isn't .......

YOUUUUUUU might be a redneck. :rotfl:

I think the media and others need to back off already. She can't do anything without being under the microscope. Yeah, what she's wearing is in poor taste. I'm sure many of us have had our bad mommy moments, and have been seen in public looking less than pretty. I'm sure some of us have also married less than stellar men (anyone here divorced?). Leave her alone already.

ChrisnSteph said:
I think the media and others need to back off already. She can't do anything without being under the microscope. Yeah, what she's wearing is in poor taste. I'm sure many of us have had our bad mommy moments, and have been seen in public looking less than pretty. I'm sure some of us have also married less than stellar men (anyone here divorced?). Leave her alone already.

What she said.
I feel sorry for her getting beaten up all the time. Then I remember that she can buy and sell me a few times, and I think, so what if her thong is showing? That's bank, baby! :teeth:

I'm not a fan of her music, but I must say that she really seems to be centered around that little baby, and seems to be with him constantly. As opposed to too many movie stars / pop stars these days who let a nanny raise their children.

But, she really does seem to be overwhelmed, and I can't help but wonder how well she'll be able to handle a second child.

Has it really come to this? Have I actually just posted an opinion about Britney Spears? God help me.

Cantw8 said:
What do you mean babies can't eat Big Macs???? Don't worry about that, my thong is cute, yes?

I don't think it's a thong .

I just think it's her regular undies getting eatin by all that - - -

I am not a fan either, but gosh, cut the kid a break already. She is always with that baby and what first time mom out there has not made mistakes. At least the baby is with his mommy and not some au paire holed up indoors all day. Give credit where credit is due. Sure the outfit is in poor taste but plenty of young girls wear a lot worse. Must be tough to be in the public eye at all times especially raising kids. I just am very thankful the cameras weren't on me.......... ...and my kids seem to be turning out fine. None are in therapy just yet ;)

If shes overwhelmed so WHAT? She should of thought about that before she got pregnant the first time.

Its hard to feel sorry for stupid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter