Can i whine a bit? update post #50

It's been awhile but I truly remember how awful I felt at the end as well.
I had a 40 hr a week job (standing in one place all day, ugh!) pg with # 3 (#1 was 3 3/4, #2 was 2 1/2, through the summer of 95, which was unbearably hot). I asked them to provide me with a stool, they refused, so I went to my Dr and he signed me out of work 2 weeks early.

The "relaxin" of your inner parts is something you can't explain....:sad2:

Take care of yourself while you can, I agree with this!

I know.

It won't be much longer, though. Try and enjoy the next few weeks of her kicks and movements. That's something you never can go back to.

If you haven't tried it yet, the body pillow helps.

I was just about to post the same. I had similar pains and aches and that pillow helped greatly.

Maybe she will shift and give you some relief. Hang in there, you will meet her soon!:hug:

33 Weeks here. The only way I get any sleep now is by sleeping in my recliner. I tried body pillows and everything else but I am too miserable in a bed.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Anywhere you can swim or float in the water? I totally agree with the PP, the water makes such a difference if you can get your tummy to float!

Sorry you are so miserable OP! It is all worth it and will be over soon...vent away! :grouphug:

You poor thing :flower3: My "baby" is 17 and I remember that feeling like it was yesterday. It will get better and will be over soon!

I agree with a PP who said to go get a massage. You will feel amazing when it's all over! If that's not available, why not a pedicure or something else to pamper yourself?

Be good to yourself, it may be a while before you have time to do that again :rolleyes1

Good luck and congrats on baby girl!!!!! :yay:

I kind of expected a bit more whining at 37 weeks :lmao: I despise pregnancy. I'm too miserable.

Just a few more to go at the most! Hang in there!

I am 37 weeks pregnant. I am miserable. My pubic bone feels like someone is trying to saw it in half. I can barely walk. I haven't had a nights rest in over a month. I have contractions on and off. My belly is sooooo heavy. I know she will be here soon and all this will be so worth it but these days are draggingggggggg by. My husband tries to understand but just doesn't. This last month isn't easy at allllll.......

Baby girl, please arrive soon! We would love to meet you!

Feeling whiney on this Wednesday morning. :(

Whine away, hun! You have earned it; pregnancy is hard! My daughter is almost 8 months, but I remember how horribly uncomfortable those last few weeks were (and then she was late!) I know it is hard, but remember the end is near! Soon you will be holding your little princess in your arms and it will all be worth it!

Do you have a support belt? I found that really helped my back and belly.

The pelvic pain was the worst part of both of my pregnancies for me.

I remember fantasizing at each weekly OB visit that the doc would look down there and say "OMG!! You're ready! There's not even time for your husband to get here. PUSH!" (out pops baby) :rotfl:

Now that I write it out, kinda mean to not care if my dh witnessed the birth, but at the time, I didn't give a poopie!

Hang in there... you have every right to whine. I hope you're able to make yourself comfortable. Check in with us - we can't call and ask if you had the baby yet. :)

I'm sorry and send big hugs :hug:. Whine away, Lord knows many of us feel your pain ;). Hope your lil princess: makes her grand entrance soon, as the best is yet come :lovestruc!! Take care and try to do something special for yourself. :flower3:

The pubic bone pain is the worst :( I could hardly move without crying when I was 37 weeks with my 4th (last) baby. I bought myself a support belt after trying to talk myself out of one for a few weeks, lol. I never had the pain with my previous pregnancies and I was trying to convince myself I could just get through the next few weeks.

Best $30 spent. ever.

I hope you get some relief soon :)

Sending my best wishes that you get some relief and rest in these last couple weeks! :flower3:

I had the pelvic pain with my first. And my 2nd did somersaults well into the 8th month, long after my doctor assured my she should be "settling in." Ouch!

And to add insult to injury (or at least discomfort ;)), everyone kept asking, "Haven't you had that baby yet?" "You're soooo HUGE!" "Are you SURE there's only one in there?" "You look miserable!" Not exactly helpful comments.

I am 37 weeks pregnant. I am miserable. My pubic bone feels like someone is trying to saw it in half. I can barely walk. I haven't had a nights rest in over a month. I have contractions on and off. My belly is sooooo heavy. I know she will be here soon and all this will be so worth it but these days are draggingggggggg by. My husband tries to understand but just doesn't. This last month isn't easy at allllll.......

Baby girl, please arrive soon! We would love to meet you!

Feeling whiney on this Wednesday morning. :(

I am four days overdue. I feel everything you feel, 10 times worse, :(

I've already said the baby needs to come out soon, otherwise I am not paying for her wedding.:rolleyes1

Thank you for all your kind words! They are much appreciated, as well as the advice. I try to remain grateful knowing she'll be here sooner rather than later. I have another appointment with the OB on Friday, so maybe she'll say, "you're ready!".... I doubt it though. I had to get out today to do some grocery shopping, and almost everyone there (or so it seemed) asked me when the baby was coming! One even tried rubbing the belly. Boundaries people, boundaries! :sad2: I got in my car and cried. I self soothed with a chocolate shake and fries. :rolleyes:

DH is working late tonight and he's picking up a pizza. I will be ok. Deep breath pigletgirl, deeeeeep breathhhh...... :crazy2:

The pubic bone pain is the worst :( I could hardly move without crying when I was 37 weeks with my 4th (last) baby. I bought myself a support belt after trying to talk myself out of one for a few weeks, lol. I never had the pain with my previous pregnancies and I was trying to convince myself I could just get through the next few weeks.

Best $30 spent. ever.

I hope you get some relief soon :)
Support belt? Is it something like this?
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10813242

Ugh. I had that with my second baby. She was well over 9-lbs and I carried her so low, as Joan Rivers says, she was picking up quarters off the pavement. I had several joints "slip" during the pregnancy, including my ankles and the pubic bone. If you've never felt that particular pain, you can't imagine it. I was just exhausted with her. I really hoped I would go prior to 40 weeks, but nope! Miserable is not a strong enough word. My mom, an old L&D nurse, suggested that I think about waterfalls(are you kidding me? I had to pee every 10 minutes!) She said, "Show your belly to the moon and tell her it's safe to come out now." Seriously mom?:upsidedow

Ten days overdue, I was desperate. I stood in front of the window and showed my belly to the moon. I visualized running water, pools, and waterfalls. I thought good thoughts and prayed for relief and went to bed. At 2am, I woke up with a back ache(not unusual) and needed to go to the bathroom(also not unusual). I felt so uncomfortable I decided to go downstairs and watch TV. I couldn't sit still, so I went to the kitchen for a snack. Seeing crumbs on the counter I began cleaning. Three hours later, I had mopped the floors, cleaned the stove, done the laundry, made tuna salad, and was considering vacuuming the living room. My DH got up to get ready for work, so I made him some coffee while he got a shower. By the time he came out, I couldn't even sit down--I knew I was in labor. And the rest is history. Of course, it was very nice to come home to a VERY clean house a day later.:rotfl:

Hang in there. It's not much longer. Baby will come when it's ready. Warm baths, massage, rocking on your hands & knees, try them all. I hope you have an easy delivery in the next 3 weeks. One day at a time, sista.:grouphug:

I had similar problems with both pregnancies. A support belt will really help. I'm no hippie but prenatal massages and adjustments from a chiropractor experienced at working on pregnant women really helped as well. I would consult with your Ob or midwife before doing either and for recommendations.

One thing I learned is that there are two positions for prenatal massages and I only liked one. The other was sheer agony. The most common is for you to lie on your stomach with your stomach supported by a donut shaped pillow. I hated that one. My doula was a massage therapist who did massages with me lying on my side with a special c-shaped pregnancy pillow that supported my stomach and went between my legs. That one was heaven. If you do decide to get a massage find out when you book it which position the masseuse uses.

I will feel your pain soon, I'm 16 weeks. I second the prenatal massage. They are amazing. I hope you get some relief soon. Pray you have a speedy labor and a easy recovery. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter