Can I use Disney Bus when changing resorts?

Oktoberfest

Earning My Ears
Hello!

We will be switching between Disney resorts and wonder what kind of transportation we can use to move our luggage.

I believe I read somewhere that the Disney Bus doesn't allow any luggage.

Do I need to hire a cab or is there some luggage transportation service between resorts?

As I understand, you can have your luggage transferred via the resort Bell Services. It will be delivered to your new accomodation while you enjoy your day. Alternately, you could hire a taxi and transfer it yourself.

Bell services will transfer your luggage free of charge. :goodvibes It usually takes a couple of hours until the luggage arrives at the new resort, so if you're going to need it immediately upon checking in, a taxi would be better in that case.

Bell Services will transfer it but once you are in your new room you will have to call for it and it is expected that you would tip for this service.

And the moved bags will not be available until after official checkin time. If you want access earlier then take a cab with your bags and stash them with Bell Services at the new resort so you know where they are and know they aren't in transit.

That is correct you can not bring luggage on the buses to the parks. You can have bell service transfer your luggage for you then you can take Disney transport to the nearest park then hop on your next resorts bus to take you to check in. Personally when I do split stays i find it so much easier not to mention quicker to take a cab

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter