Can I upgrade to club level at check-in?

Mouskemom

Mouseketeer
I booked a garden view room at PBH for this July through Cheaptickets. Now I'm regretting not booking club level when I had the chance. Prices have risen considerably for my dates.

Friends told me that they upgraded to club level at check in for an extra $40/night. Is that possible? And how much would it be per night during a July stay?

Thanks!

Maybe.

If they have room, then yes. But they might not. We were denied because at least one of our days was too booked.

I believe it's generally going to be $100/day. Which is not a bargain for my family but it might be for yours. :)

Yikes! $100/day?!? My friends had mentioned $40/day which I thought was borderline doable. $100 per day is definitely too much - especially after reading on another thread that the quality of the club level offerings has gone way down.

You may or may not..IF they have enough people booked on it , they wont allow you to. And I haven't seen $40 upgrades in YEARS( even when we went in Jan 2012 and they were discounting it to attract people it as $75 a night extra)..It is generally $100 per night.We don't think the offerings are that bad in quality.They have cut down on them ( before the portions and offerings were almost obscene in size and number), but we didn't think they were bad at all and will definitely stay club again next year

When we first booked, Club Level was about $70 more than a regular room, but those rates went up closer to our date. I checked into extending our vacation, but Club Level sold out several weeks before our stay dates. It tends to be quite popular.

We liked the food okay. It was simple and homey. We definitely preferred the food at Jakes. I recommend that if you plan to eat in the club for breakfast and dinner and don't feel the need to eat breakfast or dinner at other on-property restaurants, then you can save money by booking club level. But the only benefit we used at the club level was the food (rooms are exactly the same, no extra help with securing tickets, we didn't use the health club), so if we wanted to eat breakfast or dinner at other restaurants, club would not have been worth the cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter