• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I upgrade my Power Pass to Preferred Pass?

loko123

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

Im going to Universal next weekend, and just found out it will be blacked out then with the Power Pass. I bought the PP in June, and I was wondering if Universal allows people to upgrade their power pass to a preferred pass by paying the difference? Could I qualify for the burger king discount if I did?

If anyone knows, let me know. thanks

Although I'm not 100% sure, I believe you can.

Go to Guest Services and ask. You may just have to pay the difference between the two passes. How old your current pass is and whether you've ever used it may make a difference, but I don;t know.

thanks for the reply. I just got off the phone with the people at universal. If you bought the Power Pass in June, you can upgrade to preferred pass by paying the difference, and be eligible for the Burger King coupon. I'm glad!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter