Can I unlink 2 reservations?

Milla

Mouseketeer
I booked an Alaska cruise with my mom, and my sisters decided to join as a surprise. We booked 2 separate staterooms in different days. Because I didn't know better, I added my sister's reservation to my DCL account thinking that only with my login we'd be able to see the 2 bookings together. Turns out that DCL linked the 2 reservations and now all activities booked are showing the 4 of us, and everyone can see it through their logins, which ruins the whole surprise.

I called DCL and they said that its not possible to unlink the reservations, but that in theory other people in the group shouldn't be able to see everyone's plans in their individual logins if they didnt also link the two reservations. So I'm confused.

I'm almost giving up hope, but thought I'd ask to see if anyone has any ideas on how to unlink the reservations or limit access to what other people in their party can see when they login.

Thanks!!

I would call back and pick the option that asks if you want tech support or website help or app help and see if they can help you.

They might be able to do something on the back end.

curious what the final outcome is.

The update is that there’s no way to unlink 2 reservations once they are linked in the system. I called dcl a couple of times and also got a response on email. So now we’re just waiting to see how long it takes for mom to notice and if we can gaslight her into thinking that it’s a bug on her app 😅

The update is that there’s no way to unlink 2 reservations once they are linked in the system. I called dcl a couple of times and also got a response on email. So now we’re just waiting to see how long it takes for mom to notice and if we can gaslight her into thinking that it’s a bug on her app 😅
Thanks for the update and information. Good to know

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter