Can I share some DL photos??

cascarlet

Mouseketeer
I'm getting so excited about our trip next month!! We haven't been since early 06, which is a long time for us since we usually go every year at least few times. Here are some photos from our last trip.

IMG_1324-1.jpg

My dd was very happy to have the Golden Anniversary Teacup. I caught this next picture of this couple which I thought exemplified what the Disney spirit is all about!!

teacupcouple-1.jpg

I'll be adding more...

Marianne

OMG i love the little old couple :love: :lovestruc they are so freakin cute!!!! As is your daughter and hubby, but i just love the old guys living the dream!!! Keep the pics coming love to see them!!

I just have to say that picture of the older couple in the teacups makes me smile...it's just so sweet!!!! :goodvibes

I'd love to see more of your pics too! :)

I also LOVE the picture of the older couple, I hope I am doing the same at their age....please post more pictures....

My boss snuck up behind me and fell in love with the old couple, she went "awww, how cute!" and startled the heck out of me.

What cute pictures, thanks for sharing! :goodvibes

My daughter is an up and coming actress..lol, and this is where we can say she got her start! The Aladdin show. She was chosen to be a prison guard.

IMG_1298.jpg

oh dear, the prison guards fell asleep and Aladdin escaped!

IMG_1300.jpg

more shots from the show

IMG_1301.jpg

IMG_1304.jpg

IMG_1306.jpg

Some 50th Anniversary pictures!!

IMG_1349.jpg

IMG_1334.jpg

I love Tinkerbell on the top of the lightposts.

IMG_1291.jpg

IMG_1340.jpg

and here is my camera shy son...of course with my daughter hammin in up

IMG_1348.jpg

Aww that pic of the older couple is bringing tears to my eyes! Now that's what life is about!!!!

We are huge Lilo and Stitch fans!! Here Stitch takes away Maggie's little TOT Stitch and she said she was going to let him keep it, but he got her to come back and gave her a huge hug!!

IMG_1391.jpg

IMG_1392.jpg

IMG_1394.jpg

Here's my churro boy! There is something about the churros from Disney that makes him very happy!!

IMG_1390-1.jpg

IMG_1388.jpg

Walk like an Egyptian....

IMG_1397.jpg

Here's some pics of the Matterhorn while they were building Nemo.

IMG_1400.jpg

We saw some mountain climbers at the very top! Not sure if he was waving at me, but it sure seems like he was!

IMG_1403.jpg

IMG_1404.jpg

Let's end it all with a parade!!

IMG_1412-1.jpg

IMG_1413-1.jpg

Thanks for letting me share :yay:

One more month and we'll be back again!!

Marianne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter