can I set up spa treatment for friend on DCL?

momdoc

Mouseketeer
I have a friend who will be celebrating her 40th Bday on the Disney Cruise with her family. I wanted to set up/pay for/gift certificate for spa treatment while she is on her trip. Is this possible? When I look on the DCL website all I saw was flower arrangements, etc but no spa. Any ideas?

If you have her reservation number, you can apply the payment to her onboard account. I'm really not sure what they'd do about the booking though....maybe you ought to call her TA with your plans.

DO you want to be my friend?

Of course we can be friends but don't expect a spa treatment until you have helped me at dire times of need with my four kids:cheer2:

Thanks for the advice. This is a hard one to solve. Might just need to give money to her husband to apply to the account.

Of course we can be friends but don't expect a spa treatment until you have helped me at dire times of need with my four kids:cheer2:

Thanks for the advice. This is a hard one to solve. Might just need to give money to her husband to apply to the account.

Buy her a Disney gift card and put it in a birthday card telling her what it is for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter