can I run over to HS alone and get fast passes for the entire family?

The V Gang

The V Gang
We are staying at the BC in a few weeks. My kids are late sleepers so we take advantage of evening EMH almost everyday. We have successfully ride TSM just once with fast passes obtained during the give a day get a day promo. All other times the FPs were gone by the time we hit the park and no way I was waiting 90 min.
Since we are so close to HS this year I figured I could wake up early and head over to grab fast passes for TSM while the kids and DH slept. Is that an option or do the tix get activated upon entry?

Sorry, but the tickets have to be used for entry to the park in order to work for FPs.

The other solution is to wake your family up on time so they can all get FPs. Tell them that if they don't wake up, then you're going to be the only one who gets to ride TSM. :)

No can do. Can't get fastpasses until the tickets have been scanned for park entry that day.

The other solution is to wake your family up on time so they can all get FPs. Tell them that if they don't wake up, then you're going to be the only one who gets to ride TSM. :)

Yea it happens all the time down there.

sleep.jpg

cry.jpg

Mother-pul.jpeg

ghtx said:

Lol...no way!! When the wake up on their own the day goes smoothly. Wake em up for a two minute ride and we will suffer all day. It's vacation. ...not boot camp

ManyMinnie said:
That's a great attitude. :thumbsup2

Thanks! I figure it's much nicer to have an enjoyable vacation with happy kids than ride TSM and spend the rest of the day with grumpy, tired children.

Lol...no way!! When the wake up on their own the day goes smoothly. Wake em up for a two minute ride and we will suffer all day. It's vacation. ...not boot camp

Can we assume you don't have teenagers?

Im sure my kids would like to vacation with you! Its boot camp for this family....everyone up and at em at the crack of dawn:cool1:
DH, DS17 and DD14 would love to be on vacation with your family ;)

blessedby3 said:
Im sure my kids would like to vacation with you! Its boot camp for this family....everyone up and at em at the crack of dawn:cool1:
DH, DS17 and DD14 would love to be on vacation with your family ;)

Hahaha...I have to admit I like sleeping in too. Something I don't get to do often at home!

Maybe with your great attitude, you'll get lucky and karma will keep the fastpasses available until you get there. You could also go standby. There is so much to look at and you could talk to your kids about the different games b/c they might not know what they are. You could also talk about which games they would make life size if they could and how they would do it. Good luck! Beach club - nice! :goodvibes

Wow, when did they change it? 2 or 3 years ago we were staying at BCV and I got up and literally ran over (morning exercise) to get fast passes for DH and I, used our AP's in the Fastpass machines and got our 2 fastpasses.

Didn't know things had changed, good to know so I don't do the same thing again only to find out it wasn't possible....that would be a total bummer.

Wow, when did they change it? 2 or 3 years ago we were staying at BCV and I got up and literally ran over (morning exercise) to get fast passes for DH and I, used our AP's in the Fastpass machines and got our 2 fastpasses.

Didn't know things had changed, good to know so I don't do the same thing again only to find out it wasn't possible....that would be a total bummer.

You were lucky, your husband's should not have worked. If that worked, people would bring their neighbor's APs and get extras all over the park.

Yep, that was a lucky break for you. It happened to me once, before I knew it shouldn't have.

:thumbsup2 This is like us! We occasionally make a few early reservations but mostly we don't go to bed until 2am and wake up between 9am-10am and then head into the parks. Nothing is worth us being grumpy since we're not morning people.

If you're doing EMH at HS, you can also get in line 5-10 minutes before the park closes. You still might have a long wait (30 minutes +) but at least the rest of the park is closed so you're not "missing out" on doing other things. We do this sometimes for TSM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter